My account was hacked and banned until 9999

Discus and support My account was hacked and banned until 9999 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On my gaming twitter, i had my gamertag in my bio. I had an argument over twitter then he said "your account is going down" then a minute later it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Time Ekoh, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Time Ekoh
    Time Ekoh Guest

On my gaming twitter, i had my gamertag in my bio. I had an argument over twitter then he said "your account is going down" then a minute later it signs me out and says I can no longer access that account. My gamertag was EkohClears

:)

Time Ekoh, Sep 20, 2014
  2. BamaBoi8694
    BamaBoi8694 Guest
    Account Banned

My son has had his Xbox Live account banned until 12/31/9999. He was hacked about 2 weeks ago and now has lost his account. What do I do?

BamaBoi8694, Sep 20, 2014
  3. Banning

Someone hacked my xbox live account and changed my gamertag to something that violates the "code of conduct." However when I recovered my account, it was banned until 12/31/9999. Can you please unban my account?

Top DaWgg X FWM, Sep 20, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

The only place to enquire about bans/suspensions is here
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

The chances of your account being hacked are extremly small indeed but if you think your account was comprimised you need to phone support for your region & ask to open an unautherized access case.

Daft Badger, Sep 20, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

The only place to enquire about bans/suspensions is here
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

The chances of your account being hacked are extremly small indeed but if you think your account was comprimised you need to phone support for your region & ask to open an unautherized access case.
  6. The Real Quad Win User

Xbox Ambassador Program

in the past I have received bans until 9999 when my account was legitmately hacked(the hacker modded my GS). And microsoft did nothing to get my account unbanned. So this falls much shorter than my problem
  7. xxiRainPyroxx Win User

Hacking and Banning threats.

The threats of hacking are real,someone just threatened me a week ago,and now my account is banned til 12/31/9999
  8. TATillery Win User

Accont Suspended

my accont got banned untill 12/31/9999 and i looked on my email ANd it said i got banned for tampering and i dont know how to hack or what hacking is so please try and unbanned me my gamer tag is oH smoke weed my brother made the accont for me
  9. Just Scientist Win User

mw2 favela

Minesota burns was not banned but hacked by somebody because u need at least 100 file complaints to get banned but not until 9999-1-1 mostely for a short time at least not for trolling poeple.
Thema:

1. My account was hacked and banned until 9999 - Similar Threads - account was hacked

2. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...
  3. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  4. Hacked account

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked account: So my brother he’s only 10 and he downloaded a virus in my computer and got my Microsoft account hacked and I had Minecraft on their that was bought for $35 and I need to get it back, If possible...
  5. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  6. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  7. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  8. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  9. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  10. Account is still hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is still hacked: Hi, I opened minecraft on 4th March and the email id I bought minecraft with said, your email does not exist, so i found out a rambler.ru hacker hacked my account. I know the username of the...