My account was blocked bur not unblocked on the day it was supposed to be help

Discus and support My account was blocked bur not unblocked on the day it was supposed to be help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i got banned for 2 weeks and my ban was supposed to end but also my friends account doesnt work on my xbox or any account help me pls... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PandaMauve975, Jul 16, 2017.

1. My account was blocked bur not unblocked on the day it was supposed to be help

i got banned for 2 weeks and my ban was supposed to end but also my friends account doesnt work on my xbox or any account help me pls

:)

PandaMauve975, Jul 16, 2017
  2. csn20
    csn20 Guest
    windows live id is blocked

hello, on my other account my windows live id is blocked and i cant get it unblocked after resetting my password twice. Help please!?!?

csn20, Jul 16, 2017
  3. Miss Ermine
    Miss Ermine Guest
    Miss Ermine, Jul 16, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Try removing the account from the console, do a hard reset, then re-add the account to see if that clears the issue.

bowski477, Jul 16, 2017
  5. bowski477 Win User

Try removing the account from the console, do a hard reset, then re-add the account to see if that clears the issue.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Blocking system not actually working

I've blocked people before and so has my son, but it's never really worked like it's supposed to. It was hit or miss.

I do know that if you message someone that is supposed to be blocked, it unblocks them automatically.
  7. User 9242019 Win User

Bot account

Yeah 500 friends, Zero game score, system generated name on an account created 3 days ago. Report and then block. Don't engage after blocking as it will unblock the account
  8. romalemonade Win User

Cant send messages

I have a good reputation. I was blocked for no reason. Please, help me unblock my account communication. With best regards,
  9. adriangajewski2 Win User

Konto Microsoft tymczasowo zablokowane (Microsoft account temporarily blocked)

I did it and it didn't help, im writting from my another account because my previous is temporary blocked again for no reason, i cant unblock it because i have used all of my available Phone numbers and i dont have another to get verification code, can
    you unblock it? And Tell me why my account is being blocked?
Thema:

1. My account was blocked bur not unblocked on the day it was supposed to be help - Similar Threads - account was blocked

2. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  3. How to block someone from using my Xbox account even on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to block someone from using my Xbox account even on cloud gaming: So I recently borrowed a friend my Xbox account so that he can play games on Xbox cloud gaming since he doesn't own one and I play on my console We play on a daily basis and it's been frustrating...
  4. Account still blocked after resetting password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account still blocked after resetting password: Hello, My account was blocked from too many failed login attempts even though I have not been trying to login. I have reset the password yet it still says it's blocked! How do I access my...
  5. Xbox email for account issues being blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox email for account issues being blocked: Hello so basically my xbox account was under my mothers email because I was a child when it was created however I have attempted to change it to my own email / main email however her email has...
  6. my account blocked for many passwords attempt

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account blocked for many passwords attempt: I used to have 2fa for my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***@___.___ e618cf79-f610-4057-959c-fa32fb66f3a4
  7. Suspended/Blocked Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended/Blocked Xbox Account: So Back on the first of November I've received an email from Microsoft Support about my xbox account and I was not expecting them into inform me that the old xbox account including all of my games...
  8. account blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    account blocked: I made an account a long time ago not this account this is another one to use for gaming ( sea of thieves on pc) i dont have the same number or email to verify and i dont know the security...
  9. Block Email Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Block Email Account: Hi, I have recently been having trouble signing into my email account that’s linked to my 11 year old xbox account. Microsoft thought there was “unusual activity”. It tells me to fill out recovery...
  10. Blocked out of my own account won’t give me access back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blocked out of my own account won’t give me access back.: Microsoft sent me an email apparently someone has tried to get into my account. They have now blocked my account accross all platforms. I’ve tried filling the form out as I’ve had my account a...