My account was banned on communication for a week because my little brother decided to use ...

Discus and support My account was banned on communication for a week because my little brother decided to use ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Enforcement Team, Earlier today my little brother, 12, was playing Fifa 18 on my account since he does not have his own. He got "very angry"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jglopez18, Oct 11, 2017.

1. jglopez18
    jglopez18 Guest

My account was banned on communication for a week because my little brother decided to use ...

Dear Enforcement Team,

Earlier today my little brother, 12, was playing Fifa 18 on my account since he does not have his own. He got "very angry" with the person he was playing against and after the game finished, he proceeded to message the player "**** you". I was thoroughly
    disappointed when I found this out while trying to speak with my friend in a party. I would very much appreciate it if you would consider lowering the ban to only 1 day or possibly removing it. I have already dealt with my brother and he has received consequences
    (he cannot play Xbox for 2 weeks) for his actions. I personally do not get angry with people unless they are being rude with me and I will make sure nothing like this happens again.

Sincerely,

Jacob Lopez

:)

jglopez18, Oct 11, 2017
  2. LPG Sprayin
    LPG Sprayin Guest
    Enforcement

My account got banned for communications when I was at work earlier today, so I added a pass key to it, in case my little brother got on my account while I was away at work

LPG Sprayin, Oct 11, 2017
  3. xFungy
    xFungy Guest
    Banned

Hi I was recently communication banned because my little brother was on my account and got me banned by sending some messages. I was wandering if you could give me a second chance because I have been banned before and no it sucks really bad. and i never
    do it again.

thank you.

xFungy, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You can try submitting a case review at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com However you are responsible for your account at all times.

Smwutches, Oct 11, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

My account was banned on communication for a week because my little brother decided to use profanity

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You can try submitting a case review at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com However you are responsible for your account at all times.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Received a communication ban because of my little brother.

Actually the questionnaire has everything to do with stuff you should know on xbox live.

It's there to make sure you are familiar with the ToU/CoC that you agreed to when you started your account.

The enforcement team do not use the forums & if you are no longer able to file for a case review then there's nothing you can do.

You are responsible for your account & everything that happens on it.I suggest not letting anyone use your account in the future,even put a passkey on it so no one can use it but you.
  7. LPG Sprayin Win User

Enforcement

My account got banned for communications when I was at work earlier today, so I added a pass key to it, in case my little brother got on my account while I was away at work
  8. SensAsianz Win User

I was banned while already banned.

A ban is supposed to be a punishment to change a bad behavior, is it not? Then why would they give an additional ban before the 1st ban is even finished? Doesn't really make much sense. Additionally, I already made an account for my little brother and decided
    to wait peacefully for my ban to finish. The Enforcement team chose to make this harder than it had to be.
  9. Kombogawd Win User

Permanent ban lifted after review but Xbox will still not let me log in

My little brother was on my account in he text somebody to get me ban this was a mistake
Thema:

1. My account was banned on communication for a week because my little brother decided to use ... - Similar Threads - account was banned

2. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  3. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied...
  4. If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...: I got banned on my console from a smurf account could i add my main to a different xbox without it getting banned? 88515475-8e95-4295-8636-35fac60403d6
  5. Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned: Someone sent me over 5000 bot followers and it’s still going and I’m afraid my account will get banned fc54852f-49ab-48c6-9489-6508acb40ea3
  6. My brother got my account banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother got my account banned.: My jerk brother was staying with me for a few months and got my Xbox account permabanned. When I game online I don't even use a headset or message. I have like $1000 tied up in game currency. I...
  7. Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.: Multiple users with new accounts are using a system or exploit to exploit the automatic ban feature built into Xbox. My account of 10 years, and many of my friends have had multiple false strikes...
  8. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  9. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  10. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0