My account was banned for modifying gamerscore but i’ve never don’t that?

Discus and support My account was banned for modifying gamerscore but i’ve never don’t that? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello my account was recently suspended for modifying gamerscore which is not true which resulted in a console ban. I’ve had my microsoft account for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Elijah ., Nov 20, 2023.

1. Elijah .
    Elijah . Guest

Hello my account was recently suspended for modifying gamerscore which is not true which resulted in a console ban. I’ve had my microsoft account for years and my son plays on it now. He cannot play on it anymore as the xbox is banned/profile is banned as well. Is there anyway I can have a second look with an agent on my xbox account. Has this happened to anybody else? My son doesn’t know how to do any of that as he’s only allowed to play fortnite as my wife watches him all the time. Thank You

:)

Elijah ., Nov 20, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Elijah! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Just a gentle reminder that for enforcement actions there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. I’m so sorry but the reason and all details are only available on your end.

I understand this situation is frustrating for you, however, I would like to let you know that no one in the community forums or someone from Microsoft support is capable of assisting with enforcement actions.

However, if your Xbox account suspension is eligible for an appeal process, you can file a case review. Here's how:

Sign in and visit the Enforcement page. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

If you’re an organizer of an Xbox family group, you can choose the Gamertag of the account that you’re reviewing under Showing enforcements. Under Previous or Current you will find “Completed suspensions” and “Active suspensions” for your account or the account that you’ve selected.

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.
    After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

Note: Xbox won’t tolerate abusive behavior. When you submit an appeal or reply to an agent’s request for additional info, don’t abuse or threaten Microsoft employees or post profane, bigoted, or otherwise provocative content. Case review inquiries are subject to the guidelines that are outlined within the Community Standards for Xbox. Disregarding these rules may result in the closure of your case review. Especially egregious violations may result in additional Xbox enforcement action.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

Thank you for your kindness and understanding.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Elijah . Win User

The gamertag in question is Lyja. Thank You
  4. Lady Tensai Win User

Will my gamerscore get banned for this

And to add to you cant get banned if your not using J-Tag or a modified disc this is untrue

- Don't cheat in a game

- Don't modify or hack game content to create cheats

- Don’t make unauthorized modifications to your account profile or its contents

- Don't intentionally play with someone who is using unauthorized software or methods to help inflate your game rank or gamerscore
  5. IKilledSB12 Win User

Gamerscore

I used to be all about Gamerscore and outdoing my friends, but now I don’t play for achievements and play Halo multiplayer mostly so I don’t get anything. I used to play Need for Speed, Lego games, and Fable.

My gamerscore is 14403 and I’ve had my own account for 3 years.
  6. Eggnogga Win User

Offline Account Gamerscore.

Do they ban people yet who modified their gamerscore?
Thema:

1. My account was banned for modifying gamerscore but i’ve never don’t that? - Similar Threads - account was banned

2. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  3. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied...
  4. If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...: I got banned on my console from a smurf account could i add my main to a different xbox without it getting banned? 88515475-8e95-4295-8636-35fac60403d6
  5. Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned: Someone sent me over 5000 bot followers and it’s still going and I’m afraid my account will get banned fc54852f-49ab-48c6-9489-6508acb40ea3
  6. My brother got my account banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother got my account banned.: My jerk brother was staying with me for a few months and got my Xbox account permabanned. When I game online I don't even use a headset or message. I have like $1000 tied up in game currency. I...
  7. Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.: Multiple users with new accounts are using a system or exploit to exploit the automatic ban feature built into Xbox. My account of 10 years, and many of my friends have had multiple false strikes...
  8. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  9. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  10. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0