My account was banned because someone logged into my account and spam reported messages...

Discus and support My account was banned because someone logged into my account and spam reported messages... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What will I do-? They spammed over 20 messages of hate and blatant malice to their main account to get back at me for something, and I have attempted... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Daniel Rodgers1, Sep 1, 2023.

1. My account was banned because someone logged into my account and spam reported messages...

What will I do-? They spammed over 20 messages of hate and blatant malice to their main account to get back at me for something, and I have attempted to appeal the enforcement's which will last until 2024, but they were denied without any sort of response from what I can see.

Is there anything I can do, or call anyone to have these enforcement's looked at-? All of the enforcement's go to one account, the one they used to spam report me with after having gained access to my account. I have pictures of unusual sign in activity and them sending the now deleted/removed messages from my account and responding.

:)

Daniel Rodgers1, Sep 1, 2023
  2. Daniel Rodgers1 Win User

My account was banned because someone logged into my account and spam reported messages they sent to their own account

Some more time stamps of when it occured to compare to the messages

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. Daniel Rodgers1 Win User

My account was banned because someone logged into my account and spam reported messages they sent to their own account

4. CRY5lS Win User

I got bad feedback and I don't even play xbox that much

Like my friends friend accounts got perm banned 4 like doing nothing because people probably spam reported him and stuff
  5. MrGamingGuy7175 Win User

MASS SPAMMED GRIEFED BY A RANDOM LOSER ONLINE BUT NOW IM BANNED?!?!?!

When someone is spamming you, the best way to deal with it, is to block that account, and report them for spam. Because when you block their account, they can't message or invite you. Make sure you didn't say anything bad that could break the rules, that might been why you got a suspension.
  6. RefineTheWorld Win User

Account banned and can't apply for a review

If anyone at Microsoft can help me that would be great because today I logged on to my account and I was temporrarily chat banned, this ban lasts for a whole week, and i am positive that somebody may have signed into my account and sent bad messages to there
    account only to report me. Please email me if you have any solutions. [mod removed]
Thema:

My account was banned because someone logged into my account and spam reported messages...

1. My account was banned because someone logged into my account and spam reported messages... - Similar Threads - account was banned

2. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  3. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied...
  4. If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...: I got banned on my console from a smurf account could i add my main to a different xbox without it getting banned? 88515475-8e95-4295-8636-35fac60403d6
  5. Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned: Someone sent me over 5000 bot followers and it’s still going and I’m afraid my account will get banned fc54852f-49ab-48c6-9489-6508acb40ea3
  6. My brother got my account banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother got my account banned.: My jerk brother was staying with me for a few months and got my Xbox account permabanned. When I game online I don't even use a headset or message. I have like $1000 tied up in game currency. I...
  7. Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.: Multiple users with new accounts are using a system or exploit to exploit the automatic ban feature built into Xbox. My account of 10 years, and many of my friends have had multiple false strikes...
  8. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  9. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  10. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0