my account was banned and i want my black ops map packs back on my new account

Discus and support my account was banned and i want my black ops map packs back on my new account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My account was banned and the email for that account was [Mod removed] i would really like map packs back because i spent alot of money and i really... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JEWBACCAx73, Jul 13, 2014.

1. JEWBACCAx73
    JEWBACCAx73 Guest

My account was banned and the email for that account was [Mod removed] i would really like map packs back because i spent alot of money and i really want to play with my friends with them on black ops please email me at
    [Mod removed]

´[Mod edit: Please do not post personal details like email-adresses. Thank you.]

:)

JEWBACCAx73, Jul 13, 2014
  2. MaL RekkiE
    MaL RekkiE Guest
    map packs

after my account was banned for no reason, i opend a new account, but when i play with new account, i can stil play the old map packs (black ops) i downloaded with banned account, is this normal? i dont want to be banned again for no reason.

MaL RekkiE, Jul 13, 2014
  3. Banned accounts with map packs

Ok so I bought quite a few map packs on my old account one day I got banned with having all my mw3 map packs mw2 map packs black ops map packs waw map packs so can u plz unlock my account for 20minuts pease so I could re download them

Mr B34sT PL4Y3r, Jul 13, 2014
  4. my account was banned and i want my black ops map packs back on my new account

I know it's almost a month late, but once an account is banned, you cannot access the content that was downloaded on it.

Mob Of The Dead, Aug 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: