My account tenure is wrong :(

Discus and support My account tenure is wrong :( in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with my account and I don't know what to do. My account tenure is wrong, it shows an 8 instead of a 9. It should have changed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sir Tyrant V, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Sir Tyrant V
    Sir Tyrant V Guest

Hello, I have a problem with my account and I don't know what to do. My account tenure is wrong, it shows an 8 instead of a 9. It should have changed since Jan 5th. I know it may not seem important, but I am a loyal Xbox fan and I really love my profile.
    All this mess started the first time I changed my account region from Mexico to US, that was two years ago. My account became corrupted and had to call support in order to fix it. I decided to contact support last January, and they told me my tenure was indeed
    showing wrong, and promised me to solve my issue, now it's March and my problem is still here. What can I do? I love my profile and I even buy my prepaid cards in advance to prevent my gold to expire.

:)

Sir Tyrant V, Mar 23, 2015
  2. EB iS BoSS
    EB iS BoSS Guest
    My Tenure on my Account is Wrong

Hello, I've been an Xbox Live member for 2 almost 3 years now. The tenure that was stated on my account was 2 years. It was that for a while, but then all of a sudden it changed back to 1. I do not know why it is doing this, but I would like to have the
    credit for how long I have been a part of the Xbox Live community. If there is anything you could do, please answer me back. Thank you very much.

EB iS BoSS, Mar 23, 2015
  3. xMrCapcom
    xMrCapcom Guest

I have just spoke to xbox live customer support. I went through the steps with them and my accounts tenure is still not showing up? I had 7 years and there not showing up! Can someone please help!!!

xMrCapcom, Mar 23, 2015
  4. My account tenure is wrong :(

Hello,

Has your account at any point had any time on silver? It will calculate that and delay tenure.

I made my account in Jan 2009, but because I had time on silver, I typically won't see my 6 year bade until around may now.

I know how you are feeling, I feel the same, but rest assured it will change soon!

Regards,

Dan

DanielGabriel2, Mar 23, 2015
  5. Sir Tyrant V
    Sir Tyrant V Guest
    Thanks for replying, Dan. The thing is I've never been silver, as I said, when I changed my account region, it became kinda glitched so I had to call Support in order to fix it. I was unable to use my account for about a week, and when MS gave it back, my
    account was silver and I was provided with a code covering my remaining Gold membership I had at the moment. This was the only time I was silver, and it wasn't even my fault. I didn't notice the tenure error until months later when it had to change from 7
    to 8 and it did not.

For some reason, my tenure changed from 7 to 8 until May, 2014 instead of January, 2014. And this year, the story is repeating, so I think the change date is now permanently delayed by 4 months. My account tenure is wrong :( :(

It may sound stupid, but I really love my Xbox account, and the day I signed up to Xbox Live is a very special day for me (Jan 5th, 2006). and having my tenure wrong is like having my account birthday forgotten u.u

Sir Tyrant V, Mar 24, 2015
  6. I am in the same boat buddy, I have to wait until May instead of January. So really the only advice I can give you sadly is wait until May, or contact Xbox Customer Support, but I really do not think they will lift a finger for something like this, however
    important it is for me, or you regarding tenure :-(. No one on these forums can alter or adjust tenures

Regards,

Dan

DanielGabriel2, Oct 31, 2018
  7. DanielGabriel2 Win User

I am in the same boat buddy, I have to wait until May instead of January. So really the only advice I can give you sadly is wait until May, or contact Xbox Customer Support, but I really do not think they will lift a finger for something like this, however
    important it is for me, or you regarding tenure :-(. No one on these forums can alter or adjust tenures

Regards,

Dan
  8. DanielGabriel2 Win User

Hello,

Has your account at any point had any time on silver? It will calculate that and delay tenure.

I made my account in Jan 2009, but because I had time on silver, I typically won't see my 6 year bade until around may now.

I know how you are feeling, I feel the same, but rest assured it will change soon!

Regards,

Dan
  9. Sir Tyrant V Win User

Thanks for replying, Dan. The thing is I've never been silver, as I said, when I changed my account region, it became kinda glitched so I had to call Support in order to fix it. I was unable to use my account for about a week, and when MS gave it back, my
    account was silver and I was provided with a code covering my remaining Gold membership I had at the moment. This was the only time I was silver, and it wasn't even my fault. I didn't notice the tenure error until months later when it had to change from 7
    to 8 and it did not.

For some reason, my tenure changed from 7 to 8 until May, 2014 instead of January, 2014. And this year, the story is repeating, so I think the change date is now permanently delayed by 4 months. :(

It may sound stupid, but I really love my Xbox account, and the day I signed up to Xbox Live is a very special day for me (Jan 5th, 2006). and having my tenure wrong is like having my account birthday forgotten u.u
  10. sirdeco Win User

my tenure help this post is for support

no your r wrong this happen to me my old account and was only at 22m of gold and that was at 2 when this tenure update was out my tenure should be 2 its should be going on to 3 on the 27th of june
  11. PMS DejaVu Win User

You can tweet @XboxSupport on twitter and see if they will look into your problem. However if at anytime during that 2yrs your account went silver then it will reset your tenure. Your new tenure would then start on the day you added gold back to your account.
Thema:

1. My account tenure is wrong :( - Similar Threads - account tenure wrong

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  4. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  5. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  6. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  7. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  8. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  9. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  10. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...