My account t wont connect to xbox live on xbox 360 backwards compatible games.

Discus and support My account t wont connect to xbox live on xbox 360 backwards compatible games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So when i load up an xbox 360 game on my xbox one x and try to sign into my xbox profile it will say "sorry, this profile can't connect to xbox live on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ToxiiC Tre, May 26, 2018.

1. ToxiiC Tre
    ToxiiC Tre Guest

So when i load up an xbox 360 game on my xbox one x and try to sign into my xbox profile it will say "sorry, this profile can't connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again." and i tryed doing that but it still said the same thing
    when i re-downloaded it. Also when i try to sign in it says the gamer tag that i changed recently.

:)

ToxiiC Tre, May 26, 2018
  2. MattGrov3
    MattGrov3 Guest
    Backwards compatible

so I load up black ops 2 on my xbox one now that it is backwards compatible. My xbox one is connected to xbox live but when it loads up the 360 loading screen and etc and tries to connect my profile to xbox live on the 360 end, it won't connect?

MattGrov3, May 26, 2018
  3. I changed my gamertag on Xbox One

I changed my gamertag on Xbox One and now backward compatible 360 games wont sign me in. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I even removed my account from the Xbox and restarted the machine but none of this worked.

cold bacteria, May 26, 2018
  4. ToxiiC Tre
    ToxiiC Tre Guest

Also i tryed switching accounts and it works just fine but i still l want to play on my main account

ToxiiC Tre, May 26, 2018
  5. ToxiiC Tre
    ToxiiC Tre Guest
    I resolved it i had to delete and re-download my profile

ToxiiC Tre, Nov 2, 2018
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Backwards Compatibility

Good day

Blacks ops lll wont be on backwards compatibility as it was released on Xbox One.

If games have been released on 360 and on the One it wont be backward compatible.
  7. GeneralDieDad Win User

ERROR 8015000A

Hello, my xbox live profile is called "RinsableMLG" and today for some reason, I can't play xbox 360 backwards compatible games be ause my profile won't download on the xbox 360 servers. I can play xbox one games, but I can't play my xbox 360 games
    and my profile won't download and it states "There's a problem with your credentials, blah blah blah". If I use my other two accounts, I can play on the xbox 360 games but not my RinsableMLG one. I seriosuly don't know what to do and I'm panicking right now.
    I have the exact same problem. I was just trying to play saints row but couldn't connect to xbox live on backwards compatibility. So I deleted my account and now I can't download on backwards compatibility with the same error message as you.
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

How can I get my Xbox 360 games I purchase online (my favorites) to XBOX ONE. That are not listed

Hello,

Let me straighten this confusion up. Any Xbox 360 and original game that is on the
    Xbox One backwards compatibility list will work just fine on an Xbox One - regardless of whether you own a
    digital version on your Live account or the original game disc. You will need to be connected to Xbox Live to download the game.

Not all Xbox 360 games are yet backwards compatible, and some games may never become BC due to licensing issues, but, new games are being added all the time. Any digital game that you have on your account that is not currently BC will become available to download
    for free from the Xbox One's 'Ready to Install list' when it becomes backwards compatible.

For further information on how to use this facility
    click here
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

Backward compatibility

The Xbox 360 can only play Backward Compatible games if it has an official Xbox 360 hard drive installed, and the game is listed on here If your Xbox 360 needs an update, then just connect the console to Xbox live, and the console will automatically check for the update and ask you to download it. If it does not, then your console probably already has it, and the game you want to play is not backward compatible.
  10. zViizionHD Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

Yes, I'm unable to connect to Xbox Live on the 360 through backwards compatibility.
Thema:

1. My account t wont connect to xbox live on xbox 360 backwards compatible games. - Similar Threads - account wont connect

2. My ps5 wont connect to my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    My ps5 wont connect to my microsoft account: Ive tried singing into a microsoft account to be able to play minecraft with my friends and it still doesnt work 0bd67b30-c47a-4565-91bb-2d6aee0d3253
  3. Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network: I have an issue where my xbox wont connect to the xbox network and wont sign in to my account. I have searched online and tried everything. I have restarted my console a bunch now and also tried...
  4. My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?: I have tried to see if it was just a bug going on at first by removing my account off my xbox then hard restarting my xbox. After that I had signed back onto my account and my follower count did...
  5. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  6. Why wont my minecraft connect to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my minecraft connect to my microsoft account: Its on my Xbox so you would think it would but it won't let me go on marketplace and when I press the menu button it says "oops! Your Microsoft Account was disconnected." but i never disconnected...
  7. Minecraft PE android microsoft account wont connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE android microsoft account wont connect: Ok I'm going to start by saying my daughter plays minecraft and the amount of problems I have with the microsoft account and her being able to connect to her friends is frankly unbelievable. Also...
  8. why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...: my xbox360 wont let me connect to xbox live feb5617f-50f2-4f90-9671-1dac9fefa342
  9. FIFA 14 - Wont Connect To EA - Need an Origin Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 14 - Wont Connect To EA - Need an Origin Account: We purchased an XBOX ONE with a downloadable copy of FIFA 14 which has worked fine until last night. Now we get a pop up saying 'unable to connect to the EA Servers due to Origin Account needed....
  10. cant connect to my account and wont let me sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect to my account and wont let me sign in.: Hi my name is Ashley and im trying to sign into xbox live on my 360 and says i need to sign in but says all my info is wrong and i know it should be correct and i need it fixed. u can email me...