my account suspended for a day because a child said my son was cheating

Discus and support my account suspended for a day because a child said my son was cheating in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an account and my son uses it with my supervision. The account was suspended for 24 hours from multiplayer use because another child was upset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hijo de supadre, Mar 2, 2017.

1. my account suspended for a day because a child said my son was cheating

I have an account and my son uses it with my supervision. The account was suspended for 24 hours from multiplayer use because another child was upset at my son and falsely accused my son of cheating .. so the complaint was taken at face value and they suspended
    my account for those 24 hours.

This is not fair as for MIcrosoft to just listen and take things from a child as the truth without any investigations. Reading the guidelines if something is made false (as an accusation) then the person putting the complaint should be penalized. I want
    to know why they suspended the account when i see what my son does and its my account.

:)

hijo de supadre, Mar 2, 2017
  2. Scion OG
    Scion OG Guest
    Modded Lobby Xbox Live Suspension

This morning my friends xbox live account was suspended because of cheating in a gta lobby. He randomly joined a gta lobby and was playing with his other friends when he was given a lot of money, He immediately left and the next day was suspended.

Scion OG, Mar 2, 2017
  3. MK1KILLER
    MK1KILLER Guest
    Suspended innocent

account suspended unfairly. I can't see any clear explanation as to why I'm suspended. My child was playing on my account when it happened. He was playing fortnite on squad more and was playing along side 3 people. My son doesn't have a mic and didn't message
    them but one person gamer tag name Lethal Owll messaged saying "go away" next message from him "get friends" then my son replied "why" then they said "we don't like you" . Case reference number 1417836293

MK1KILLER, Mar 2, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

Any report filed is thoroughly investigated before any action is taken.You do not get suspended for false reports,in fact anyone who makes a habit of filing false reports risks being suspended themselves.

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling why the account was suspended or you can check on the enforcement site
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/home

As it's a 24 hour suspension you can't file for a case review.

Daft Badger, Mar 2, 2017
  5. Para saber el motivo de la suspensión debes de hacer una revisión en
    , sólo es una revisión pero no se puede remover una suspensión.

Si alguien es grosero, lo mejor es no responder de igual manera y reportar, ya que cada reporte debe de ser revisado y después entra la suspensión.

Saludos.

mike90ramirez, Mar 3, 2017
  6. TaintedHopes
    TaintedHopes Guest
    Same problem here but it was first on my sons account now today my daughters account .... and she doesn't even play the same games he does... If they are taking complaints and not verifying before they ban when their memberships are over Xbox is done ...
    they can play the PS4 instead

TaintedHopes, Mar 8, 2017
  7. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    you might want to make your own thread

They do verify reports

It's a fake myth ignore YouTube

Remember how they verify is over the Network not something that's on your end

Also if this is a rep issue then that's not an enforcement issue.

It doesn't matter how many reports are filed

It only takes one accurate report to enact a suspension

And fyi investigations just like police ones takes time it would've been days or weeks before

As daft mentioned there is punishment for false reports

One possible suspension or definite accuracy rating for future repotts

Low ratings affects future reports

ngocphi, Oct 31, 2018
  8. TaintedHopes Win User

Same problem here but it was first on my sons account now today my daughters account .... and she doesn't even play the same games he does... If they are taking complaints and not verifying before they ban when their memberships are over Xbox is done ...
  9. mike90ramirez Win User

Para saber el motivo de la suspensión debes de hacer una revisión en
    , sólo es una revisión pero no se puede remover una suspensión.

Si alguien es grosero, lo mejor es no responder de igual manera y reportar, ya que cada reporte debe de ser revisado y después entra la suspensión.

Saludos.
  10. ngocphi Win User

you might want to make your own thread

They do verify reports

It's a fake myth ignore YouTube

Remember how they verify is over the Network not something that's on your end

Also if this is a rep issue then that's not an enforcement issue.

It doesn't matter how many reports are filed

It only takes one accurate report to enact a suspension

And fyi investigations just like police ones takes time it would've been days or weeks before

As daft mentioned there is punishment for false reports

One possible suspension or definite accuracy rating for future repotts

Low ratings affects future reports
  11. Daft Badger Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

Any report filed is thoroughly investigated before any action is taken.You do not get suspended for false reports,in fact anyone who makes a habit of filing false reports risks being suspended themselves.

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling why the account was suspended or you can check on the enforcement site

As it's a 24 hour suspension you can't file for a case review.
  12. Abigail Vine Win User

Urgent help needed trying to get back into my account!!!!!

Hi - thanks for your reply.

My son doesn't share anything. He is a 'child' on my account -

And sorry - I meant account has been suspended....
Thema:

1. my account suspended for a day because a child said my son was cheating - Similar Threads - account suspended child

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  4. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  5. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  6. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  7. my account got suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  8. Suspended account .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended account .: Hi so some days ago my Minecraft account got suspended for swearing i think i didn't think my suspension would be that long as this is my first suspension its really sad as i had spend alot of...
  9. How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended: Hi I wanna know how do you fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Sign-in* 2233f354-29d8-42d5-9eb8-cd93a1858001
  10. Suspend account when child acts up but heres the catch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspend account when child acts up but heres the catch: This question is from my mom. My little brother 14 is very bad he refuses to go to shcool and corners my mom into the wall she's in her 50s only 5 foot 4. She's has been slowly taking his...