My account shows no suspension or ban but I'm still unable to talk in minecraft bedrock.

Discus and support My account shows no suspension or ban but I'm still unable to talk in minecraft bedrock. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, for a couple weeks I've been chatting on HIVE (the server) but whenever I say something like "did you see what I said" to any of my friends they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Christy F., Mar 11, 2021.

1. Christy F.
    Christy F. Guest

My account shows no suspension or ban but I'm still unable to talk in minecraft bedrock.

Hi, for a couple weeks I've been chatting on HIVE (the server) but whenever I say something like "did you see what I said" to any of my friends they always respond with no. I've come to the conclusion that no one can see my chat and I was reading support but I checked my account and it has no suspension or ban on my record. I'm not sure how to fix this issue since it shows I have no bad records but I still can't talk on hive.

:)

Christy F., Mar 11, 2021
  2. Forest II S021 Win User

You gave more time than you were supposed too. I'm still banned.

"If your suspension is up and you still cannot communicate try removing the account from the console, doing a hard reset, and then re-adding the account."

This method did not work and I'm still unable to communicate. I've already served my two week temporary ban so why am I still banned? This is ridiculous. I want Enforcement teams number.
  3. Kiizukii Win User

Minecraft: java and bedrock edition bundle doesn't let me install bedrock edition.

Hello Lucas, hopefully this message finds you (or anyone able to help!)
    The offer was released around the 8th but currently it's the 26th.
    I should be eligible for this but i've tried everything and i'm unable to install Minecraft Bedrock.
    I already purchased Java and should have Bedrock but whenever I press Install in the minecraft launcher, it goes to a faded play button.

If i try on the xbox app, i'm unable to download it and shows with error 0x00000001

Please may you help me! Many thanks!
  4. Anonymous Tom Win User

Console was banned, but what about my Account?

Hi there,

If your account was banned, you would have received a message about the suspension/it would have showed on the enforcement page.

Most of the time, a console ban is a separate enforcement action from an account ban.
    Ok. But, I'm still able to use my Account on the Xbox for Windows 10 App, the Mobile App, etc.
  5. lutfilhadi Win User

minecraft launcher

hi i already uninstall and reinstall using the xbox app but it still show the same on the launcher as for both minecraft dungeon and minecraft bedrock are available in my order history but for the java minecraft i bought it from mojang which have already been migrated to my current microsoft account
  6. HelpPleas Win User

Can you submit a case review for a permanent ban if it was for some small profanity?

Hello, I was permanently banned 6 days ago for calling somebody the F word, I cannot submit a case review as it doesn't even show I'm banned on the website, up until recently I logged into my account and checked the message and it seemed to have changed to just suspended instead of permanently, however, I still have not been told how long the ban is I'm also keeping in mind this is only my first ever suspensions, no prior warnings or suspensions.
Thema:

1. My account shows no suspension or ban but I'm still unable to talk in minecraft bedrock. - Similar Threads - account shows suspension

2. When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I...: When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I do it correctly it shows loading a1f293fd-2069-473f-b812-c294788b53fb
  3. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  4. Device for repair not showing in MS account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device for repair not showing in MS account?: I sent my Xbox elite controller off for repair last week, trying to get an update having had confirmation it was delivered and the controller is not longer listed on my device list on my MS...
  5. Microsoft account balance not showing up on the Microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account balance not showing up on the Microsoft store: I am trying to use my account balance to pre-order an Xbox game on the website and it is not showing up when I select a payment method. The game is only available to pre-order on the website, so I...
  6. Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App

in XboX Insiders
    Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App: I have found this on my profile, after the pop-up shows up everytime in my Gamepass app. Everything works fine. I don’t know why it keeps coming up. Any fix? Thank you! submitted by...
  7. My account balance is positive (and enough) but when I click to buy v-bucks it’s showing as...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account balance is positive (and enough) but when I click to buy v-bucks it’s showing as...: I’m trying to buy v-bucks for my son. The Microsoft account is showing £18.00 but when he goes to purchase it gives the option of buying with Microsoft balance of £3.01 …. How can I sort this...
  8. My account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...: My account is just being annoying and I can’t even find the subscription on the store (Fortnite crew) 40eb0b9e-66cc-48b9-92ea-719b3846dcea
  9. vbucks never showed up on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    vbucks never showed up on my account: Purchased vbucks but they never showed up on my account. The transaction shows up on Microsoft account and also on epic games but vbucks never showed up on my Xbox fortnight account....
  10. Money not showing in account to use

in XBoX Accessibility
    Money not showing in account to use: I added £15 to my son’s Microsoft account to use on his Xbox. The balance including this is showing in the online account but not on the family app. When I try to authorise the purchase of vbucks...