my account says that i owed $15 on my account and i dont owe them anything?

Discus and support my account says that i owed $15 on my account and i dont owe them anything? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my account says i owe $15 past due ? i dont owe anything? 67e054b9-33e0-4695-8b35-a25cac4ee87c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wellz559, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Wellz559
    Wellz559 Guest

my account says i owe $15 past due ? i dont owe anything?

:)

Wellz559, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Chargersbride Win User

3. x EeMBe x Win User

You left auto-renewal on and had no valid payment option/no coverage but they still activated Gold benefits so they freeze all changes to your subscription until you pay with credit card or paypal, don't think MS account balance counts for this.
  4. PluckyBody39 Win User

trying to buy microsoft points

no i don't owe anything i just made my account yesterday
  5. eber3 Win User

Join Bing Rewards for (free) Microsoft Points!

Honestly I don't have anything to "explain". Bing dropped them without even a notification, then made it impossible to even contact them and ask why. My family owes them no explanation, if anything they owe us one.
  6. CeratedTuba03 Win User

Cant connect to my Basic XBox Live accounts, it say's I must pay for standard XBox Live ?

I dont owe anything.

They are stealing
Thema:

1. my account says that i owed $15 on my account and i dont owe them anything? - Similar Threads - account says owed

2. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  3. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  4. It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...: It says I am already logined in Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't remember what password I used 0e9f2469-98bb-4d88-8675-dc6aece1eb06
  5. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  6. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  7. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  8. Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?: Hi everyone, on Xbox app, website, Xbox One X, and Xbox Series X. They all say I have 1 friend when I should have 0 friends due to me troubleshooting. I do not actually see any friends, gamertags,...
  9. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  10. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...