My account says I’m offline when I’m not. I don’t understand. Someone help please

Discus and support My account says I’m offline when I’m not. I don’t understand. Someone help please in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account says I’m offline. I’ve tried turning it off and on. Tried everything my account is just stuck offline please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Vin Rozy, Apr 7, 2023.

1. Vin Rozy
    Vin Rozy Guest

My account says I’m offline when I’m not. I don’t understand. Someone help please

My account says I’m offline. I’ve tried turning it off and on. Tried everything my account is just stuck offline please help

:)

Vin Rozy, Apr 7, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Hello Vin

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

Have you double-checked your privacy settings to ensure you dont have your status set to private?

Please reference the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/family-onli...
  3. MushroomPie051 Win User

Says I’m offline when I’m not.

Like I said if its both of you it might be an isolated thing. A few other people have mentioned it on twitter. Your time frame also matches up with the few I have seen.

The only thing you can do is wait for it to be sorted by the techs.
    Okay. Any idea how long it will take? Its 41° celsius outside and im dying.
  4. MushroomPie051 Win User

Can you still play games online and all that?

Does this friend live near by vs those others?

When exactly did this issue start?

And can you send invites to games?

There seems to be other with this same issue. I think it might be an isolated live issue right now. Your best bet is to wait it out.
    Yes ican play games. (Overwatch fortnite etc)

yes we all live within 10km of each other

1 3/4 hours ago

yes but they dont recieve.

sorry for long reply but it says i was unable to comment
  5. MushroomPie051 Win User

Are you getting any error code that says adjust privacy settings by any chance??

Or just an error code in general
    None at all it just says i was last seen 2h ago.
  6. Geth Win User

Are you getting any error code that says adjust privacy settings by any chance??

Or just an error code in general
Thema:

1. My account says I’m offline when I’m not. I don’t understand. Someone help please - Similar Threads - account says I’m

2. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  3. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  4. It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...: It says I am already logined in Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't remember what password I used 0e9f2469-98bb-4d88-8675-dc6aece1eb06
  5. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  6. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  7. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  8. my xbox account keeps saying i’m offline when i’m not. this is stopping me from playing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox account keeps saying i’m offline when i’m not. this is stopping me from playing...: i’ve done all i can do like restart the xbox, unplug the hdmi, waited before turning it back on and i don’t know what to do. it’s stopping me from doing everything i want to do and i can’t find a...
  9. Why does it say I didn’t buy mine craft when I did (and yes I’m on the right account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I didn’t buy mine craft when I did (and yes I’m on the right account): I have already purchased Minecraft. I am absolutely peeved because when I went to sign back into the account I bought the game on it was making me buy the game all over again...
  10. Why does my account say that I’m not friends with anyone but their account say I am their...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my account say that I’m not friends with anyone but their account say I am their...: Hello, when I try to friend someone it doesn’t do anything and when I go to their account it says I’m their friend but my account says I don’t have any friend even after I refreshed the page and...