My account says I have too many devices with games on them, and that I cannot download...

Discus and support My account says I have too many devices with games on them, and that I cannot download... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I removed all devices, ive tried asking for help, ive tried all these things and yet nothing has helped yet. df02f5c3-244f-4d41-8e93-7642ed3bccf2 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kaden Rudd, Jun 20, 2023.

1. Kaden Rudd
    Kaden Rudd Guest

My account says I have too many devices with games on them, and that I cannot download...

I removed all devices, ive tried asking for help, ive tried all these things and yet nothing has helped yet.

:)

Kaden Rudd, Jun 20, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

My account says I have too many devices with games on them, and that I cannot download anymore games onto my device because of it, despite me removing all devices from my account.

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Is this happening on your Xbox? Try resetting your console to factory default settings.

If you’re ready to reset your console to the factory default settings, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & System> Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:

Reset and remove everything. This option resets the console to factory settings. All user data, including accounts, saved games, settings, home Xbox associations, and all games and apps will be deleted. Use this option when selling or gifting the console or as a last resort in some troubleshooting cases.

Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It resets the OS and deletes all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep your games & apps.

Cancel. To back out of this screen, simply select the Cancel button. No action has been taken at this point. This is a safe exit from this screen.

After you select one of the options, your Xbox console begins the process of erasing the selected content and resetting itself to the default settings.

https://support.xbox.com/en-PH/help/hardware-ne...

(The link is in English)

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I cannot get into minecraft as the message says there are too many devices. That is incorrect.

Hi Michael B! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I am very sorry that you are going through this problem, although according to my research there are many solutions for this error.

The first thing is to uninstall the current Minecraft launcher.

Open Settings, click Update & Security, and then click Windows Update.
    Click Check for updates.

Click the Download and install now option, if available (also install optional updates).

Also, check the Microsoft Store for updates to Xbox apps and services. All too. (Click get updates)

Now, sign out of your account on both the Xbox app and the Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to Windows settings > apps > find the gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click on repair and then reset.

Then do the same with the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > find the Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click on repair and then reset.

Finally, do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows key + R.

Step 2: Enter WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a Command Prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, the Windows Store will open.

Sign in again to both the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app with your account
    Open Microsoft store > enable offline permissions (if you have already enabled the feature, please turn it off, wait 5-10 to turn it on)

Finally, install Minecraft Launcher using the Xbox app for PC and try again.

If none of this manages to solve the problem, I invite you to go to another solution that has helped more than 40 users in this community who had the same problem.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-devices/083398d9-08f9-456e-b7fc-9a8beeddc479

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Games

I have more than 200 games, many of them is a free game, I did not play all of them so I cannot say which of these free games is my favourite.
  5. NathanFox2 Win User

Unable to Download A Game Without having to Purchase for it Again. - Also cannot find Minecraft on the Xbox App Store

Okay, that doesn't make a whole lotta sense, I've also installed a Xbox Game Pass that says I have the option to download games onto my computer, and I tried downloading Doom Eternal onto my computer and it didn't have a problem whatsoever. But regardless, I still cannot purchase or find the game in the Xbox app and I am not sure why? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTeQM90Gu1c I went through all of this with Xbox support too on a call, and they deleted my device and managed to add my computer again but automatically it says I have not enabled my location on my device and I'm not sure why or how to change that.
  6. VergilXRomer Win User

Xbox Freezes When i Play Skyrim [ HELP ]

my game freezes right after i choose storage device at the screen that says checking for downloadable content. I cant get into the game to turn autosave off and i dont have the chance to even choose a file to see if its a spot in-game. Not sure if I have
    too many save files ( two saves for each of 4 accounts on harddrive) but it is extremely annoying and all the problems other people are having are in-game freezing so i have no idea about what to do here.
Thema:

1. My account says I have too many devices with games on them, and that I cannot download... - Similar Threads - account says too

2. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  3. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  4. It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...: It says I am already logined in Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't remember what password I used 0e9f2469-98bb-4d88-8675-dc6aece1eb06
  5. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  6. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  7. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  8. Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?: Hi everyone, on Xbox app, website, Xbox One X, and Xbox Series X. They all say I have 1 friend when I should have 0 friends due to me troubleshooting. I do not actually see any friends, gamertags,...
  9. Account I already had phone number attached too says it's not there anymore and won't let...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account I already had phone number attached too says it's not there anymore and won't let...: I'm trying too redeem some rewards with xbox but when I go to redeem it, it says I don't have a phone number with my account anymore. so I go too add it back too my account again! Then it says I...
  10. Minecraft Launcher Bug And Microsoft Account Says I Have Too Many Devices While I Only Have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Launcher Bug And Microsoft Account Says I Have Too Many Devices While I Only Have...: It Says To use This First Remove Another Device But I Only Have 3 i checked microsoft account device management The Limit Is 5 And i cant install minecraft for windows also the store bugs out a...