My account say I do not have the permit to play online

Discus and support My account say I do not have the permit to play online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi everyone,I'm trying to play online but my perfil say I do not have the permission for this option .what I have to do to resolve this problem ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PrefacedList681, Jul 27, 2017.

1. My account say I do not have the permit to play online

hi everyone,I'm trying to play online but my perfil say I do not have the permission for this option .what I have to do to resolve this problem ?

:)

PrefacedList681, Jul 27, 2017
  2. quakedad45
    quakedad45 Guest
    "cannot play online, profile won't permit it"?

Why, all of a sudden does my xbox1 say "cannot play online, profile won't permit it"?

quakedad45, Jul 27, 2017
  3. Wwe online features

I can't use the download of the community creations

I have xbox live gold.

And they say my online definitions don't permite me to use the share and community creations.

What i should do?

Hems Hendricks, Jul 27, 2017
  4. EnderElias Win User

Minecraft Realms problem

Usually that means you have registered a child account and your parental account needs to give permits for you to play online
    I checked with my Microsoft account and I says that my account is an Adult account.
  5. SlapGod856 Win User

xbox live gold issues

I bought xbox live twice today and both times got charged to my bank account, but it STILL says that im not permitted to play online, they just took my money please help me man smh
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft Realms problem

Usually that means you have registered a child account and your parental account needs to give permits for you to play online
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I JUST WANNA PLAY MINECRAFT WITH MY FRIENDS, MAN: "You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox

8. Mister Fitzer Win User

shift 2 unleashed

What's the error message? Also, are you on a child account? EA doesn't permit younger accounts to play their games online.
Thema:

My account say I do not have the permit to play online

1. My account say I do not have the permit to play online - Similar Threads - account permit play

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  5. How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account: How do I make a child account on an Xbox to an adult account 173b5633-ff5c-46dd-817a-40edfdbafb61
  6. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  7. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  8. My account was closed without my permission

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was closed without my permission: If I try login into my account it says: "This microsoft account doesn't exist." However, when I try to make a new account wit the same email it says: ".... is already in a microsoft account. Use...
  9. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  10. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...