My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?

Discus and support My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have tried to see if it was just a bug going on at first by removing my account off my xbox then hard restarting my xbox. After that I had signed... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Miyazuko, Feb 9, 2024.

1. Miyazuko
    Miyazuko Guest

My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?

I have tried to see if it was just a bug going on at first by removing my account off my xbox then hard restarting my xbox. After that I had signed back onto my account and my follower count did not change.

:)

Miyazuko, Feb 9, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Miyazuko, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

This is a glitch that happens to some accounts, there is no "fix" we can perform.

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/624623c6-cd21-41bb-903a-e52a3ef454ff

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/07e9009a-68c2-4d88-808e-9034f1490707

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/fa3aea41-66d2-4e85-b0f9-bd6b8896c244

You need to contact support.

Please, use this link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They can check your information and verify it.
  3. Default_570 Win User

Stuck at 2000 followers any fix???

youtube has no such limits
  4. RomeoLee2 Win User

Stuck at 2000 followers any fix???

I wanna get 3k followers but im stuck at 2000 followers and my gt is l Rxsh xll
    2,000 is the max amount of followers you can have
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Followers

So everytime i get to 2000 followers it freezes their and wont go past 2000 and i will lose followers does anyone know a fix?
    Might have hit the limit
  6. AyeeJamesy Win User

stuck at 2000 followers

The amount takes time to load when got a higher followers count
Thema:

1. My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this? - Similar Threads - account stuck 2000

2. Stuck Account Credit

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuck Account Credit: Accidentally stuck £15 on an account I created for one boy, but added it to the wrong one. Seems he had two accounts and I’ve added it to the wrong one. There seems no way to return the payment...
  3. Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft: Hello, I have been trying to sign in to my microsoft account to link it to my minecraft on ps5. I go to the website it tells me to go to when you press sign in on minecraft...
  4. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  5. Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...: Hi, I'm here asking for help, a few months ago I bought an Xbox GamePass using my second Microsoft account to play Minecraft, months later, I finally bought the full Minecraft on my main account,...
  6. How do I remove a stuck payment method from my Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove a stuck payment method from my Microsoft Account?: Dear Microsoft/Xbox Community, I have a issue with my payment method that was been going on since 2 years ago (2022) & I tried to remove or replace the payment methods Online & on Console but it...
  7. Microsoft account stuck with my minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account stuck with my minecraft: So basically i got my account hacked and i managed to fill out the module and got an email saying i can recover my account by making a new one and all stats will be transferred there, i got happy...
  8. Stuck in "Help us secure your account" loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in "Help us secure your account" loop: My friend account has been locked due to suspicious activity and has been in contact with support and they have given him forms to fill out multiple times but he gets denied multiple times, it's...
  9. Linked ghost microsoft account to minecraft (stuck)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linked ghost microsoft account to minecraft (stuck): Ive been trying to connect my microsoft account to minecraft on Playstation. It says its already linked to different ghost account(random account for 1 time use) and i cant unlink it, i have no...
  10. Xbox Account Stuck at 2000 followers for 5+ months

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Account Stuck at 2000 followers for 5+ months: My xbox profile has been glitched for months. Probably close to 5-6 months at this point. It's stuck at 2000 followers. I've tried to find work arounds for the bug online, but there has been no...