My account is locked and i dont have an option to click next

Discus and support My account is locked and i dont have an option to click next in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account was just suddenly locked dc7005b0-3667-4ef3-aa55-e934f6013e6a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zach Schwarzell, Apr 16, 2023.

1. My account is locked and i dont have an option to click next

My account was just suddenly locked

:)

Zach Schwarzell, Apr 16, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. fudge symns Win User

Your account has been locked

my account is locked how i get a security code?there is no option of next
  4. ONTOP��❤�� Win User

no next bottom

Could you share a screenshot of what you mean please, as if the account it's locked and you don't see a next button means you don't have the option to unlock by phone but probably I'm not understanding correctly
    yes no next bottom to fix my locked account. {mod removed - personal information]
  5. BethSelf68 Win User

can´t login to the xbox app!

Same here! I click 'sign in' and get a window for 'XBOX/Windows 10' "Better gaming everywhere" with the options: Next or Not Now. If I click 'Next' I'm given the option to choose an account, my Microsoft account with my home email or a Microsoft account
    for Outlook, Hotmail, Live, MSN (I have none of those accounts). So I choose the first option and after it tries to process for a few minutes, I get 'We couldn't sign you in to the Xbox Live' & 'The background task activation is spurious.'
  6. Eren 🤍 Win User

How can I recover my account?

It’s not that there is someone in my account, the hacker used a script to lock my account, he showed me it, then the next day it’s locked and I can’t get in because it says i have 2fa on.
Thema:

1. My account is locked and i dont have an option to click next - Similar Threads - account locked dont

2. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  3. Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still: Dreamlight valley rift in time purchased but only one daughter can play it why ebc74364-fbca-4be9-9e95-b91e4fb0cac8
  4. My microsoft account is locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account is locked: Suddenly, my Microsoft account was locked, and when I tried to unlock it through a verification method, the only verification method that it showed me was sending a code to my phone number, so...
  5. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  6. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  7. Account locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account locked: Hi! Got hit with an account lock, but I can access the accounts gmail, the backup emails, phone number, and 2fa, but support says they wont lift it. Any ideas? Talked to 3 microsoft employees and...
  8. Im locked out of my account and dont havbe access to the email, what should i do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im locked out of my account and dont havbe access to the email, what should i do?: I traded xbox's with one if my buddies and it locked me out when i logged into that xbox, i can prove ownership with pictures f the account on that xbox, i've submitted many forms and they all say...
  9. My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get...: My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get that back but they only said i should wait it has been 2 months they still didnt give my acc back...
  10. i locked myself out of my minecraft account on to another account. now i dont know what to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i locked myself out of my minecraft account on to another account. now i dont know what to...: i locked myself out of my minecraft account on to another account. now i dont know what to do because i tried removing the useless account wich didnt work. ca99f63c-35eb-4575-8aee-d07e799fc1e4