My account is locked and i can't unlock it!

Discus and support My account is locked and i can't unlock it! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, If u have seen my recent posts my account was hacked i managed to get it back by a recovery form, and changed the email back to normal so i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HisNameIsJeff_01, Feb 9, 2022.

1. My account is locked and i can't unlock it!

Hello,

If u have seen my recent posts my account was hacked i managed to get it back by a recovery form, and changed the email back to normal so i gained acces to my account. After that i like any other person enabled 2FA by the google authentication app and by email, for extra protection so i woudn't get hacked again. So then i went on with my day any played games but yesterday in the evening i got a message my game pass was refunded and i was weirded out i went to check and when i wanted to log in my account became locked, there was no next button just a link to a form which i filled outt and submited, then i talked with an agent and she said they are going to respond tommorow or any day now. Then today a few hours ago i got the email which said :

(Hello, We received your service request and after review, I found Two-Step Verification (TSV) has been enabled on the account. Unfortunately, when TSV is turned on, we are unable to assist with an account recovery as TSV takes the account recovery completely out of control of customer service. We are unable to remove the TSV or make any changes to the security information on the account due to security protocols set up on the account and accepted in the Microsoft Services agreement when the account was created.

The only option we have is to permanently suspend this account to prevent any further use of the account. I have verified that the account is suspended and will remain so.

Although this may not be the resolution you were expecting, unfortunately, it is the only resolution we can provide.

Thank you so much for your understanding and patience during the resolution of the issue.)

I am here to ask if any higher micorsoft agents could help me i can give you the authentication code everything i just want my account back please, I spend money on forza, minecraft, game pass and other thing there so ur telling me ur just going to ignore the fact I put money into it and not try to help me. I would even be happy if you could transfer my Minecraft and Xbox account to another microsoft account please I will give you everything i just want my account back to normal so i can play games, i just get another problem after the other one, please help me or pass it to higher agents because the 2FA was enabled by me for safety not to lock my account and leave me with nothing.

Matt

:)

HisNameIsJeff_01, Feb 9, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi HisNameIsJeff_01,

I completely understand where you're coming from. All things exist until it's limit and sometimes we cannot decide when/how it'll meet its end. To honestly answer your question, yes this account cannot be recovered because we already redo all the process. The response you keep on receiving from the team explicitly said the same thing, "The only option we have is to permanently suspend this account to prevent any further use of the account. I have verified that the account is suspended and will remain so. Although this may not be the resolution you were expecting, unfortunately, it is the only resolution we can provide."

Kind regards,

3. HisNameIsJeff_01 Win User

Hello,

How can i confirm that i am the account owner which methods do u mean, which ones did we cover?

Oh and i think i read somewhere that a locked account can be automatically unlocked based on the violation that it violated? It said it could be from 0 -99.999 minutes is that true?

Matt
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Thanks for your response, HisNameIsJeff_01.

There's a possibility that you did not violated the Terms of Use instead it was someone else (the person that has gain access to your account) or the violation is something else that is defined in the terms. We have forwarded your concern to our Internal Support Team. We have also responded to your private message.

We appreciate your time for contacting us, should you have different concern kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Kind regards,

5. Kathy A. Win User

Hi HisNameIsJeff_01,

What happen in here is you had enabled two-step verification to your Microsoft account and our team has no tool to unlock it. Believe us, we understand that you needed your account to be recovered and we do not want to brush you off. It is a dead-end scenario as we have exhausted our resources even reached out to our highest team about this issue. Also we would like to inform you regarding the screenshot. It is about the Windows Group Policy Object that is not applicable to your scenario, it is about Windows 10. Account lockout duration | Microsoft Docs please see screenshot below for the complete description and the people who will be needing this.

[​IMG]

We sincerely hope you understand.

Kind regards,

6. HisNameIsJeff_01 Win User

Hello,

The minecraft support theme coudnt help so much for getting my account back is there really no other way to unlock it please or to transfer the minecraft account to another microsoft account! Please i beg of you can you please pass it to superiors if u cannot help me!

Matt
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. My account is locked and i can't unlock it! - Similar Threads - account locked can't

2. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  3. Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still: Dreamlight valley rift in time purchased but only one daughter can play it why ebc74364-fbca-4be9-9e95-b91e4fb0cac8
  4. My microsoft account is locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account is locked: Suddenly, my Microsoft account was locked, and when I tried to unlock it through a verification method, the only verification method that it showed me was sending a code to my phone number, so...
  5. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  6. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  7. Account locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account locked: Hi! Got hit with an account lock, but I can access the accounts gmail, the backup emails, phone number, and 2fa, but support says they wont lift it. Any ideas? Talked to 3 microsoft employees and...
  8. Account locked and can't unlock it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked and can't unlock it.: My account has been locked for too many incorrect password attempts and has frozen me out of everything. Is there a way to cancel my subscriptions so I don't have to wait 30 days without access...
  9. So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...: I've been locked out of my Microsoft account for 2 years and I really want to get it back. It's been so long since I hoped onto servers in Minecraft Bedrock. Note: I do play on PS4 and I forgot...
  10. Microsoft Account Locked (Compliance Lock) I can't get on my profile please help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Locked (Compliance Lock) I can't get on my profile please help.: Hello, 10 days ago i could not get on my account. I tried logging in and it said it was locked a regular lock. I freaked out and think i was hacked. I am not very good with computers so i didnt...