My account is hacked! what should I do? more info down

Discus and support My account is hacked! what should I do? more info down in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; someone asked me to buy Minecraft hypixel rank for me and he wanted me to give him my email then Microsoft send me a code and I gifted him and after... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xJ3far ㅤ, Sep 3, 2022.

1. xJ3far ㅤ
    xJ3far ㅤ Guest

someone asked me to buy Minecraft hypixel rank for me and he wanted me to give him my email then Microsoft send me a code and I gifted him and after minutes my account info is changed the password is changed and the hacker turns on the Microsoft Authenticator app and he put their email to my account and now I can't restore account because 2fa is on and I can't send code to their hacker email

{{ *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** hacker email }}

And my email now is the primary account email and its *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I can't press forget the password because it asks me for code (2fa) or sends a code for the hacker email

what should I do I have Minecraft in my account please come me it back My Gmail is okay but the Microsoft account who linked to Gmail has been hacked

and I can't contact Microsoft because I don't know how.

I want a live chat with support person

:)

xJ3far ㅤ, Sep 3, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

To contact support you need to go here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

As I'm sure you're by now aware, never share your Microsoft account email address and password with anyone online. Not even with people you know.

If you give someone your account details and they then go on to steal them, this is not hacking.
  3. MattMilewski Win User

Apologize Microsoft

I think this "Kinect is a security risk" argument is total BS.

Sure a person who can maybe possibly someday one time hack into your kinect and see what you do is creepy.

I would be more worried about that same person getting my CC info, home address, email, full name etc. you know, the information that could actually ruin my life. Lets be honest. If they hacked your kinect they hacked your entire account and at that point
    being seen should be the least of your worries.
  4. Merlin4421 Win User

Microsoft Harassment

Really your complaining about security? Seriously? Maybe they should be more like PSN. Oh wait they lost everyone's personal and credit card info and shut down For over a month. Have fun with that. Ill take the extra security so my info doesn't get hacked.
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I got my account hacked, what should I do?

Hi Tommy! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft account. I understand how frustrating it is and I would totally feel the same way if I were in your shoes. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

Kindly follow the instructions in the interactive tool using the link below in order to recover your account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. Shernandez1229 Win User

Xbox Live account compromised

What if all my info was changed? Would I be asked questions about the info that I had before my account was hacked?
Thema:

1. My account is hacked! what should I do? more info down - Similar Threads - account hacked should

2. My account was hacked activity.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked activity.: My account was hacked. I received an email from microsoft of suspicious activity. It was me. I already removed credit card info and reset my password. What do I do for the pending charges? It is...
  3. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  4. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  5. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  6. People should sue with a class action over the account hack and services down Dec. 2023

in XBoX Accessibility
    People should sue with a class action over the account hack and services down Dec. 2023: This is infuriating beyond belief. If this isn't resoled, I. quit anything Microsoft forever. First the Windows upgrade forced a disk drive check ha wrote over my drive on a dual boot system....
  7. Account was hacked, it's been over 2 months and no real word from support, what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account was hacked, it's been over 2 months and no real word from support, what should I do?: My account was compromised, I had it locked immediately, I submitted a 30 question form over 3 times and I have heard 1 thing back from support in the past month. Constantly asking if I could do...
  8. I got my account hacked, what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my account hacked, what should I do?: My Minecraft account was hacked one day, and I cannot recover it from the Minecraft website, I also tried the support website and it did not work either. I have tried many things and none of them...
  9. my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?: my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned 5e204e9e-918a-4dda-8168-00f9e1678725
  10. My account got hacked by a rambler.ru account. What actions should i take to get this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked by a rambler.ru account. What actions should i take to get this...: Its been about 3 months now and I've been waiting to try to get my account back but i still cant get it back no matter what I try, I've tried almost everything that you guys suggested including...