my account is banned for life and i lost alot of money

Discus and support my account is banned for life and i lost alot of money in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my account delirious m1nd is banned for life my counsellor recommends it due to the fact it help with depression and i have a really bad case and the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EvilBloodDragon, Jan 4, 2017.

1. my account is banned for life and i lost alot of money

my account delirious m1nd is banned for life my counsellor recommends it due to the fact it help with depression and i have a really bad case and the enforcement team didn't help me so im asking for help to lift the account it means a lot to me because me
    and my bro would sit and play on it every night but because of the enforcement team it has been banned for life Adam Mulholland he passed in 2013 so i would
    like help with this because it means a lot.

iwasn't just banned they decided to ruin my account and remove everything from it now i checked the account at the time it was signed in on another xbox the little pop up letting you know poped up and i paid no attention to it till later i was banned for
    life basically i have explained this to them and the xbox enforcement team insulted me which i find ridiculous and you ambassadors keep repeating yourself like a broken record im asking for help to contact them but they decided to use the quick and easy way
    just ban them so how am i suppose to trust xbox live when i lost almost 480 quid due to this fact my paypal info was on the account and my personal info and some person somewhere has my info i had to go through alot dealing with a funeral and haveing to sort
    out xbox live taking my money every month on a account i couldn't access and sort out my paypal because someone was using it in that month

:)

EvilBloodDragon, Jan 4, 2017
  2. banned for life

My old Xbox live account [mod removed] has been banned for life. i been a member for over 4 years and spent a lot of money in the past 4 years and not i get banned for life. i would really i to know why i got banned for life.

TorturousKarma2, Jan 4, 2017
  3. Rain Of Hope
    Rain Of Hope Guest
    Help or Explanation please?

HELP. I need an explanation about my account, i recive a ban in my main account for life. In this accunt i have expended 6 years of my life and alot of money(90000mxn), i have reserved games on wait list, Xbox live gold for 1 year,(my account was always
    gold).

I can’t even login on the enforcement page, to see why i just recive a ban FOR LIFE.

Please, seriously i need help i just can’t loose my account, i have put alot of my time and money on it, to just lose it whitout an explanation. Thanks in advance.
    L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (my Hotmail on that account).

Rain Of Hope, Jan 4, 2017
  4. my account is banned for life and i lost alot of money

before you ambassadors say anything read the dam thing im in the right the enforcement team are in the wrong i gave you all the info

EvilBloodDragon, Jan 4, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Jan 5, 2017
  6. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    As Daft Badger mentioned, we are unable to assist directly here with Xbox Enforcement inquiries. For everything you need to know about enforcement on Xbox Live, please visit our
    Xbox Enforcement page while signed into the account in question. Additionally, we are not involved in their Case Review process, and would not be able to assist if the decision is upheld.

Thank you for understanding.

Mister Beep, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Daft Badger Win User

8. EvilBloodDragon Win User

before you ambassadors say anything read the dam thing im in the right the enforcement team are in the wrong i gave you all the info
  9. Mister Beep Win User

As Daft Badger mentioned, we are unable to assist directly here with Xbox Enforcement inquiries. For everything you need to know about enforcement on Xbox Live, please visit our
    Xbox Enforcement page while signed into the account in question. Additionally, we are not involved in their Case Review process, and would not be able to assist if the decision is upheld.

Thank you for understanding.
  10. cringlepringle Win User

Account hacked/banned

Ok thank you im just kinda worried i spent alot of money on my account and im worried i lost what i spent
  11. SepticSteak3115 Win User

cheaters are overwhelming us!!!!!

if they ban their xbox console from live for cheating there wont be nearly as many cheaters, people have lost their accounts for alot less, ban the console microsoft!!
Thema:

1. my account is banned for life and i lost alot of money - Similar Threads - account banned life

2. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  3. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied...
  4. If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...: I got banned on my console from a smurf account could i add my main to a different xbox without it getting banned? 88515475-8e95-4295-8636-35fac60403d6
  5. Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned: Someone sent me over 5000 bot followers and it’s still going and I’m afraid my account will get banned fc54852f-49ab-48c6-9489-6508acb40ea3
  6. My brother got my account banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother got my account banned.: My jerk brother was staying with me for a few months and got my Xbox account permabanned. When I game online I don't even use a headset or message. I have like $1000 tied up in game currency. I...
  7. Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.: Multiple users with new accounts are using a system or exploit to exploit the automatic ban feature built into Xbox. My account of 10 years, and many of my friends have had multiple false strikes...
  8. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  9. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  10. Life ban for my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Life ban for my account: my son has just had a life ban for his gamertag for "cheating" ,we are unable to find out what he has done and you cant contact the enforcement team. Also I had just got the digital version of...