My account is already migrated but Minecraft is still asking for me to pay to play Java...

Discus and support My account is already migrated but Minecraft is still asking for me to pay to play Java... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I asked here a question before concerning this topic, but couldn't have the chance to reply in under 72 hours since I was away, so the topic I created... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fynn202, Sep 15, 2023.

1. Fynn202
    Fynn202 Guest

My account is already migrated but Minecraft is still asking for me to pay to play Java...

I asked here a question before concerning this topic, but couldn't have the chance to reply in under 72 hours since I was away, so the topic I created was disregarded. The Microsoft agent told me to migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft, which I didn't have to do since my account was already migrated in the first place. And just a while ago I tried installing Java Edition again, however it still doesn't work, they are still asking me to pay. What do I do now?

:)

Fynn202, Sep 15, 2023
  2. lutfilhadi Win User

minecraft launcher

hi i already uninstall and reinstall using the xbox app but it still show the same on the launcher as for both minecraft dungeon and minecraft bedrock are available in my order history but for the java minecraft i bought it from mojang which have already been migrated to my current microsoft account
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Mojang Post-Migration Error

Hello, my name is Oskayra I am independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

Unfortunately, the deadline for migrating your Minecraft account to a Microsoft account with entitlement to Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft: Bedrock Edition has passed. The migration process was open until May 10, 2023, and accounts that were not migrated by then are no longer eligible for the free Java Edition entitlement.

If you purchased Minecraft before the migration deadline, you will still be able to play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. However, you will no longer be able to claim a free copy of Minecraft: Java Edition.

If you are still interested in playing Minecraft: Java Edition, you will need to purchase it separately from the Microsoft Store.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  4. StageCoa11 Win User

After migrating Mojang account to Microsoft, it is gone

I am logging into Minecraft Java Edition with the Microsoft account that I migrated my Mojang account to, and instead of being a full/paid version of Minecraft, it is only offering me to play the Minecraft "demo" version.
  5. Megan Sunga Win User

Can't access my Minecraft account on new PC

I can log in into my Minecraft account- and all it does is recreate the problem, the steps do not help.

My Minecraft java edition is not linked anymore. it was linked when i migrated it for years, and the system decided to remove the link . I can not log in with my Mojang account because you(Minecraft) have deactivated it since i migrated to Microsoft.

Please make Minecraft Java edition available for my account. I already purchased it

I am not trying to play the xbox version because i didn't buy the Xbox version.

Fix the problem you guys made. I paid for the game already.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Help with logging into Minecraft java account that goes to minecraft bedrock account when logged in with the same email

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble logging into your Minecraft Java account. It sounds like there may be some confusion with your email address and account information.

For us to be on the same page, may we know when did you migrated your Minecraft account to Microsoft account?

We would like to show you a timeline of the migration process so you will be aware of what could have happened to your Minecraft Java:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. My account is already migrated but Minecraft is still asking for me to pay to play Java... - Similar Threads - account already migrated

2. There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked): https://discord.com/blog/xbox-voice-integration-announcement What is shown here simply doesn't exist in my Xbox Series S Dash What i have tried: - Unlinking the account and linking it again -...
  3. It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...: It says I am already logined in Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't remember what password I used 0e9f2469-98bb-4d88-8675-dc6aece1eb06
  4. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  5. You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix: Hello I recently bought halo chief master collection on Steam and when trying to sign into Microsoft put one letter Off my email and now I cannot gain access to the game at all. It is a cycle of...
  6. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  7. Needing a new username for Minecraft Java, yet I already have one on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Needing a new username for Minecraft Java, yet I already have one on my account: Hello! I'm on Linux, after switching from Windows, wanted to try something new, just recently reinstalled the Minecraft Launcher, and whenever I try to play Minecraft, it asks for a new username....
  8. Migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but the Microsoft account already had a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but the Microsoft account already had a...: A couple years back I wanted to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. When I did I tied a gmail account an outlook account, but the outlook account already was used for a Mojang...
  9. I migrated my accounts and i didnt realise i already had a xbox account, so i think the one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I migrated my accounts and i didnt realise i already had a xbox account, so i think the one...: I wanted to migrate my two accounts into one, since i use one for gaming and one for personal use like Word and PowerPoint. I did this and now i cant log into my xbox account with games like...
  10. How can I pass my already migrated minecraft account to another email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I pass my already migrated minecraft account to another email?: How can I pass my already migrated minecraft account to another email, without changing the rest of the things in this email, thus passing only the minecraft account to another email (a new one),...