My account is adult account yet i cant change my profile to custom.

Discus and support My account is adult account yet i cant change my profile to custom. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Basically i changed my account to an adult account, i tried to change my profile picture to a customised one on the xbox app, it said Customised... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Maddie Griffiths, Jul 8, 2023.

1. My account is adult account yet i cant change my profile to custom.

Basically i changed my account to an adult account, i tried to change my profile picture to a customised one on the xbox app, it said Customised imagines are only available for adult accounts.

:)

Maddie Griffiths, Jul 8, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Login at this link

https://account.xbox.com/Settings

And in the part of "Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety" set all features related to multiplayer, communication and friendship to "Allow".

If it won't let you log in to set up your account, there may be two reasons.

1. The date of birth of your account is underage, check it in this link:

https://account.microsoft.com/profile

2. You are a member of a family group, check it in this link

https://account.microsoft.com/family/home

If you are a minor, you must enter a family group and the family group administrator must configure your account in the same way that I indicated initially.

Then try changing it again in the ways shown on this website:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/p...

Best Regards.
  3. Azura Swiftz Win User

XBOX ONE CUSTOM GAMER PICTURE ISSUE

If you are using a child account you cannot use a custom gamerpic. There is no way to change the birthdate on an xbox live account.
    But on my parental account, I have changed my main account to an adult account yet nothing has happened
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Custom Profile Picture

Hey there Harrison,

In regards to the Custom Gamerpic, your account would need to be an adult account, not just set to adult defaults under your Privacy and online safety.

As stated in the support article for
    Changing your Xbox One gamerpic
    , Custom images are only available for adult Microsoft accounts. So if your account has a child DOB on it you won't be allowed to change it until the account is graduated to an adult account.

I hope this helps.
  5. TIM0STATIC Win User

multiplayer restrictions/

There is no adult account for my child account so I cant change my child account setting. I want to purchase something but cant since i cant find my adult account. When i press on family, it only comes up with my child account.
  6. Harrison1234RGB Win User

Custom Profile Picture

Hey there Harrison,

In regards to the Custom Gamerpic, your account would need to be an adult account, not just set to adult defaults under your Privacy and online safety.

As stated in the support article for
    Changing your Xbox One gamerpic
    , Custom images are only available for adult Microsoft accounts. So if your account has a child DOB on it you won't be allowed to change it until the account is graduated to an adult account.

I hope this helps.
    Hi there, When I first got the account, it was et to a adult account with the year as '90
Thema:

1. My account is adult account yet i cant change my profile to custom. - Similar Threads - account adult account

2. How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account: How do I make a child account on an Xbox to an adult account 173b5633-ff5c-46dd-817a-40edfdbafb61
  3. Can an adult in the US gift assetto corsa comp to a child account in the eu?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can an adult in the US gift assetto corsa comp to a child account in the eu?: My American (adult) freind has gifted me this game and it has never delivered! 40 euros doen thr drain! Please help me with changing any parental controls settings regarding receiving gifts...
  4. How can I turn my child account into an adult account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I turn my child account into an adult account?: My microsoft account is apart of a family, where this account is a child account and another account is the parent. I am now 19 and am trying to buy a game off the microsoft store but it says I...
  5. I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...: All of my stuff says I am a adult account and it still doesn’t work. be22e80e-a1e9-43cc-ad87-73a68f02c76f
  6. Parental Lock on Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Lock on Adult Account: I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family group and when I checked it showed I was in one,...
  7. How do i change a child account to an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change a child account to an adult account: I can not make my account an adult account even though i am 18 years old and it says that on the account on Microsoft as well 72148e57-0e98-465d-9461-d6c200a7ec0b
  8. How do I change to an Adult account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change to an Adult account?: I created this account back around 2016, when I was not legally recognized as an adult. Now, 2 years have passed since I legally became an adult, but I still have child restrictions on my account...
  9. Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.: My account always an adult age, but I still cannot change my gamer pic on my Xbox profile. Is there anyway to fix this? ebb193d6-2f7f-4e47-a550-04b08a8199de
  10. Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S: Screen shows: Give this code to an adult You're not quite old enough for this PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserNotInFamily +rciZxNr49hdDcBjudZKHv.781 2023/12/29 - 21:40:35 UTC I already changed...