my account has gotten hacked and i have got the transaction id so i need help

Discus and support my account has gotten hacked and i have got the transaction id so i need help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have got the transaction id i need help gettgin mny account back 1e066919-4e67-430d-97a5-ec23f33739ce Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by zaid ihsan, Oct 3, 2023.

1. zaid ihsan
    zaid ihsan Guest

i have got the transaction id i need help gettgin mny account back

:)

zaid ihsan, Oct 3, 2023
  2. Stephanie Dequito Win User

You're welcome, Zaid.

I hope you recover your account soon.

Have an awesome weekend!

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  3. Stephanie Dequito Win User

Thank you for the information.

By that link, were you referring to the account recovery webform?

If yes, here is the link: https://account.live.com/acsr

Since the hacker might have his security information added to your account which is why he was able to recover it again, it would be best you contact Xbox Support for further escalation as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case and possibly fully recover your account:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  4. Stephanie Dequito Win User

5. zaid ihsan Win User

Thank you for letting me know il contact xbox
  6. zaid ihsan Win User

i got my account back yesterday but the hacker got my account back again and there was this 1 link i forgot what it was but it really helped me could you try find it please thank you
Thema:

1. my account has gotten hacked and i have got the transaction id so i need help - Similar Threads - account has gotten

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  4. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  5. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  6. My brother has gotten my husband’s whole Xbox account banned trying to log in with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    My brother has gotten my husband’s whole Xbox account banned trying to log in with the...: Need help because we can’t get a call back from Xbox customer support. 586a5c9e-fd05-4970-8322-2bf4a1996f41
  7. SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY XBOX ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY XBOX ACCOUNT: Some has gotten hold of my xbox account. Everytime I try to play a game it tells me that I am already playing on a Xbox one S, which I'm not. I have tried almost everything I could find on the...
  8. someone has gotten into my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    someone has gotten into my account: Hey recently i have been at school and my friends have been asking me to play with them but as i am at school so i ask my cousin to check my account and he saw that my account was online watching...
  9. My account has gotten banned for marketplace theft and I haven't done anything related to that.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has gotten banned for marketplace theft and I haven't done anything related to that.: Hello there, Microsoft Support and Enforcement Team. My name is Patrick Givargiss and I am writing a forum, due to my account being permanently banned for marketplace theft and glitching the Xbox...
  10. Please read!! My account has gotten hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please read!! My account has gotten hacked: MIcrosoft, My account has been hacked when i try to sign it it says wrong password and i know i put in the right one, PLZ HELP!! and i went on to my other profile to add it its profile picture was...