My account has gotten banned for marketplace theft and I haven't done anything related to that.

Discus and support My account has gotten banned for marketplace theft and I haven't done anything related to that. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello there, Microsoft Support and Enforcement Team. My name is Patrick Givargiss and I am writing a forum, due to my account being permanently banned... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TITTYBUSTERS367, Mar 20, 2017.

1. My account has gotten banned for marketplace theft and I haven't done anything related to that.

Hello there, Microsoft Support and Enforcement Team. My name is Patrick Givargiss and I am writing a forum, due to my account being permanently banned for marketplace theft and glitching the Xbox financial system. I would like to start off by saying that
    I am only 14 years old and I have no idea of how marketplace theft works, let alone what it is. I would never commit anything illegal that can and will jeopardize my Xbox Live account. Although, I can definitely see why my account billing history can lead
    to suspicion. I have received numerous refunds for failed transactions on a game called NBA 2K17. I understand that the policy is one courtesy refund every 365 days and i sincerely apologize contacting Xbox over and over again knowing this information. But,
    I can safely assure the Enforcement Team that I have not even thought about trying to embezzle money from the wonderful people at Xbox. I sincerely love and enjoy the multiplayer experience that Xbox has kindly given to me and I would never do anything to
    commit something as greedy, illegal, and stupid as marketplace theft because I am a loyal and devoted Christian who follows in the path of God almighty. I know that I have been in trouble for verbal harassment and I vow never to do that again and I can swear
    on my beloved grandfather's grave that i will never get myself into online trouble again. I strongly pray that i could receive my account back because i feel like I didn't do anything wrong. I also guarantee that if I ever have a financial problem again, I
    will contact the game developer to resolve the issue(s). Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a great rest of your week.

:)

TITTYBUSTERS367, Mar 20, 2017
  2. Zyrtek
    Zyrtek Guest
    Permanent ban?

My main account has been permanently banned, the enforcement says something about theft which I haven't done? Am I able to remove this ban

Zyrtek, Mar 20, 2017
  3. RJ McKenz
    RJ McKenz Guest
    My gamertag FARrock25

someone broke into my account a while back and did some theft related things under my gamertag. i know my account was hacked because i remember having to recover my gamertag on my xbox many times in the past AND I NEVER gave anyone my account login info.
    my account was banned for marketplace theft last week and ive never stole anything from the marketplace.. my account is almost a 4 year account and ive been paying for everything i downloaded with the same bank account i had since i first created my gamertag..
    can you guys help me get my account back?

RJ McKenz, Mar 20, 2017
  4. My account has gotten banned for marketplace theft and I haven't done anything related to that.

I also wanted to let you guys know that this has been a common issue with 2k and I have been going to Xbox because there isn't a known solution for these failed transactions, but I feel like the solution would be to stop spending money on the game and even
    switching to another game. Again, I can definitely understand that my billing history can bring up suspicion of marketplace theft, but I have just been receiving refunds for the money that I lost during the failed transactions. I kindly request that this permanent
    suspension can be lifted and I hope that the Enforcement Team can review my situation as if they are in my shoes and they can understand the negative emotions I am feeling right now.

5. Also, the gamertag of my account is NBA2KMESSIAH23. So, if the Enforcement Team could carefully review the situation again and realize that I didn't do anything wrong, besides going to Xbox numerous times for my failed transactions.

6. Also, I just wanted to let you guys know that I play Xbox 2 days a week, due to the fact that I have school. I most definitely enjoy playing Xbox every chance that I get. I assure the Enforcement Team that I had nothing to do with any form of financial theft
    or glitching of a financial system. I don't know where this has come from. I just got off of a two week temporary suspension for verbal harassment, which I will never do again, so help me God, but I did absolutely nothing when it comes to marketplace theft.
    Please. I beg the entire enforcement team to reconsider your decision and unban my account. I know that my disciplinary history on Xbox hasn't been that great, but I promise that I will be careful of what I do or say from this moment on. I have invested over
    $1000 on NBA 2K17 on my banned account NBA2KMESSIAH23. I can't afford to lose that over a false accusation. I beg you to please unban my account and put me on notice that if anything goes wrong one more time, my account can be permanently banned.

7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The enforcement team does not use the forums. You would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    to see about submitting a case review.

Also be aware, that the gamertag you're posting with violates the code of conduct so unless you change it, you will most likely be issued a forced gamertag change for that as well.

Smwutches, Mar 20, 2017
  8. My account has gotten banned for marketplace theft and I haven't done anything related to that.

I missed a question on the questionnaire and I can't do it for 24 hours. Xbox support referred me to the forums and they told me that the enforcement team would reply in 24-72 hours.

9. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Support is incorrect. Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team. You will have to wait the 24 hours.

Smwutches, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Smwutches Win User

My account has gotten banned for marketplace theft and I haven't done anything related to that.

Support is incorrect. Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team. You will have to wait the 24 hours.
  11. Smwutches Win User

Also be aware, that the gamertag you're posting with violates the code of conduct so unless you change it, you will most likely be issued a forced gamertag change for that as well.
  12. TITTYBUSTERS367 Win User

Also, the gamertag of my account is NBA2KMESSIAH23. So, if the Enforcement Team could carefully review the situation again and realize that I didn't do anything wrong, besides going to Xbox numerous times for my failed transactions.
  13. TITTYBUSTERS367 Win User

I also wanted to let you guys know that this has been a common issue with 2k and I have been going to Xbox because there isn't a known solution for these failed transactions, but I feel like the solution would be to stop spending money on the game and even
    switching to another game. Again, I can definitely understand that my billing history can bring up suspicion of marketplace theft, but I have just been receiving refunds for the money that I lost during the failed transactions. I kindly request that this permanent
    suspension can be lifted and I hope that the Enforcement Team can review my situation as if they are in my shoes and they can understand the negative emotions I am feeling right now.
  14. TITTYBUSTERS367 Win User

I missed a question on the questionnaire and I can't do it for 24 hours. Xbox support referred me to the forums and they told me that the enforcement team would reply in 24-72 hours.
Thema:

1. My account has gotten banned for marketplace theft and I haven't done anything related to that. - Similar Threads - account has gotten

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  4. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  5. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  6. My brother has gotten my husband’s whole Xbox account banned trying to log in with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    My brother has gotten my husband’s whole Xbox account banned trying to log in with the...: Need help because we can’t get a call back from Xbox customer support. 586a5c9e-fd05-4970-8322-2bf4a1996f41
  7. SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY XBOX ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY XBOX ACCOUNT: Some has gotten hold of my xbox account. Everytime I try to play a game it tells me that I am already playing on a Xbox one S, which I'm not. I have tried almost everything I could find on the...
  8. my account has gotten hacked and i have got the transaction id so i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account has gotten hacked and i have got the transaction id so i need help: i have got the transaction id i need help gettgin mny account back 1e066919-4e67-430d-97a5-ec23f33739ce
  9. someone has gotten into my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    someone has gotten into my account: Hey recently i have been at school and my friends have been asking me to play with them but as i am at school so i ask my cousin to check my account and he saw that my account was online watching...
  10. Please read!! My account has gotten hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please read!! My account has gotten hacked: MIcrosoft, My account has been hacked when i try to sign it it says wrong password and i know i put in the right one, PLZ HELP!! and i went on to my other profile to add it its profile picture was...