My account has been subjected to enforcement action I don't know why?!

Discus and support My account has been subjected to enforcement action I don't know why?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please my account has been subjected to enforcement action. But I have no idea why?! I haven't done anything I just came back from school today and my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oi Furiouss x, Oct 16, 2016.

1. My account has been subjected to enforcement action I don't know why?!

Please my account has been subjected to enforcement action. But I have no idea why?! I haven't done anything I just came back from school today and my brother was playing and he told me that this has happened to my account. Please help me get back into my
    account please.

:)

oi Furiouss x, Oct 16, 2016
  2. I've been banned since 2013.

Hey there, MaYHeMax

Just to add onto what has just been said. No one in these forums can unban accounts that have been subjected to an Enforcement Action by the Xbox Live Enforcement Team. They have their own channels in which people can submit case Appeals.

If your Gmail account has been suspended and you can't use your Gmail Account at all. Then this has nothing to do with Xbox nor the Xbox Enforcement Team. Google have their own enforcement team which you will have to reach out to regarding your email account
    suspension.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Oct 16, 2016
  3. B1GWHITEY
    B1GWHITEY Guest
    Why was action taken against my account?

Hey, I know my account was suspended earlier and I understand why. But I recently got a notification that action was taken against my account again and I don't know why. I don't think I did or said anything worthy of action, and the online page for enforcements
    is terrible. I've been trying to find my enforcement history for half an hour and I still can't find it. I don't know why this happened but its ridiculous that I can't see why action was taken or what has happened before. I'm very upset that my account no
    longer has communication capabilities on Xbox Live and its hurting my xbox experience. Please contact me back soon and help me fix this.

B1GWHITEY, Oct 16, 2016
  4. Qwertei
    Qwertei Guest

I cannot tell you if it is permanent it is best to check enforcement.xbox.com/ or your email address that was assigned to that gamertag.

Qwertei, Oct 16, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: