My account has been hacked since 2021 and it has not been resolved.

Discus and support My account has been hacked since 2021 and it has not been resolved. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, a bit ago (around Dec 2021) my account got hacked that links to my Minecraft account. I noticed and try to get it resolved immediately, but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jairyq, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Jairyq
    Jairyq Guest

Hi, a bit ago (around Dec 2021) my account got hacked that links to my Minecraft account. I noticed and try to get it resolved immediately, but the support during the time said they could not do anything but send it up the ladder and escalate the situation. Situation escalated to another employee and they also said they escalated. Time passes and still not a single response. Almost months later they email saying the escalation failed. The person who hacked my account is in Russia. I’m from the USA. I’ve never been outside the country. Because I had to link my Microsoft account to my Minecraft account I have lost virtually everything on that account. This merge was the worst decision. Idk even know what to do anymore.

:)

Jairyq, Dec 5, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: