My account has been hacked. I can’t get it back as my email has been changed.

Discus and support My account has been hacked. I can’t get it back as my email has been changed. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everyone. So recently my account was hacked. The password was changed and all information including my email was deleted and replaced with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kiki7K, Oct 14, 2023.

1. Kiki7K
    Kiki7K Guest

Hello everyone.

So recently my account was hacked. The password was changed and all information including my email was deleted and replaced with another. I have tried logging in multiple times with my email address but it says that it doesn’t exist. When i try to make a new account however with the same email it says that it exists. I have tried to see usernames associated with my email, and there are two: the one that I’m using right now (which is my alternative), and another, ending in @rambler.ru. I have tried everything and nothing has gotten me anywhere. Other information: i know the hackers email ip address, as well as the date time and region when my password and was changed. Anything in regards to this can help.

Best regards,

Kiki

:)

Kiki7K, Oct 14, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: