My account has been hacked and they have been purchasing things on my xbox account

Discus and support My account has been hacked and they have been purchasing things on my xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For over two years my accounts associated with my name Alan Hurditch, and have been hacked and used multiple times by I'm suspecting more than one... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Allan Hurditch, Dec 18, 2023.

1. My account has been hacked and they have been purchasing things on my xbox account

For over two years my accounts associated with my name Alan Hurditch, and have been hacked and used multiple times by I'm suspecting more than one person. Every time I change or get them back, they are gone again. Once I got them off my laptop there were over 32 attempts to regain access from all over the world. Countries like, Japan, Korea, South America, Canada, France, Russia. I'm finding evidence that there is possible purchases on these accounts. I think they have me under a Microsoft family without my consent, so they have limited my ability to see too much. I don't own an Xbox so I can't log in to see. I have been led to believe there has been purchases under gaming and Xbox through my accounts and profiles. And possible Microsoft 360. They are signing in without my consent and have been for over two years. They are also using my outlook, and storage drive. They have changed software on my laptop, changed my security authorization and hacked every phone I purchase with experimental licenses. I have been threatened and even received an email telling me someone had paid him $12000 to end my life. They are using gamertags that are not me, creating and managing my profiles on every account I have and all social media too. They have changed my hardware on my WIFI, and every running component on all my devices is hacked. In two years Ive been through 4 phone two ipads and a laptop. My life has been destroyed; I haven't been able to work since April it has affected my so much. I have believed my ex-wife is involved as now they are planting products that don't belong to me inside my own house. My ex-wife still had the keys to my home up until recently, and I have evidence of her interfering with my accounts, illegal access of my laptop and putting spyware and software on there, and fake windows and google search engines. When I confronted her, she had police and ambulances put me in a mental health ward and has been discrediting my mental state and character for two years. This has destroyed me. She now is not letting me see my children and has provided me fake financial bank paperwork and fake legal agreement for settlement of my estate and belongings. That equates to hundreds of thousands of dollars. I fear for my life and suspect harm will come my way. Please assist with any way possible. I've filed a cyber police report but because they are constantly hacking me, I suspect it didn't go to them as I have not heard back. I cannot use a phone and they have disabled it and often disable my car and hack through my Bluetooth. They are extremely sophisticated, and I believe they are testing platforms and software on me without my consent for years now, through GitHub. Please help!

:)

Allan Hurditch, Dec 18, 2023
  2. Allan Hurditch Win User

My account has been hacked and they have been purchasing things on my xbox account

Hello Allan,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you. I'm very sorry for what you're going through, this kind of thing is very frustrating and annoying with the following link, we can help you with that hacking case https://account.live.com/acsr Unfortunately the account cannot be recovered. It should be taken into account that this is the only alternative or solution to recover an account, support cannot help with this type of case because they are not authorized, leaving the form as an option, if the form cannot be filled out for some reason . So unfortunately you will not be able to recover your account, these types of cases already happen a lot for what is usually helped here, I can only recommend the solution of recovering your hacked account. These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day. Sincerely, Marvina.
    Thank you very much Marvina, they are trying to frame me now and discredit my character. Before I delete the account if that's what you're suggesting I'm hoping to get a download of activity that has happened there. I will get back to you soon about your help. Thank you very much for offering, it's been a world of hell!
  3. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello Allan,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm very sorry for what you're going through, this kind of thing is very frustrating and annoying with the following link, we can help you with that hacking case https://account.live.com/acsr

Unfortunately the account cannot be recovered.
    It should be taken into account that this is the only alternative or solution to recover an account, support cannot help with this type of case because they are not authorized, leaving the form as an option, if the form cannot be filled out for some reason .

So unfortunately you will not be able to recover your account, these types of cases already happen a lot for what is usually helped here, I can only recommend the solution of recovering your hacked account.

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  4. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello, I hope this information is helpful to you, good luck and happy day.
  5. Thanos Gkiomisis Win User

This account/ My account has been hacked

Hi Josef.

When i try to change the email it, asks to send a code to THAT email which i don't have access to so how am i gonna change the email
  6. Thanos Gkiomisis Win User

This account/ My account has been hacked

I tried it but don't know to what category to put it under. This was the only logical one for me
Thema:

1. My account has been hacked and they have been purchasing things on my xbox account - Similar Threads - account has been

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  4. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  5. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  6. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  7. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  8. My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?: My account has just been hacked about an hour ago. I've been searching everywhere on where to contact support. My email has been changed, my minecraft username has been changed, secruity questions...
  9. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  10. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...