My account has an Xbox Live Gold subscription but the xbox does not see it

Discus and support My account has an Xbox Live Gold subscription but the xbox does not see it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have a problem with my Xbox live Gold Account. I have purchased an xbox Live Gold subscription (1 year) since 09/02/2017 and since... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Outlender74, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Outlender74
    Outlender74 Guest

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with my Xbox live Gold Account.

I have purchased an xbox Live Gold subscription (1 year) since 09/02/2017 and since 10/11/2017 i can't play online.

It seems that the Xbox thinks that my account isn't an xbox live Gold account but when i go to parameter/subscription it's written :

"Xbox live Gold expires on 02/09/2018.

I have tried a lot of things in parameter (delete account/ empty the cache,...) but nothing works.

My gamertag is : and the email of this account is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Can you help me pls ?

Thanks,

Quentin C.

:)

Outlender74, Oct 12, 2017
  2. Trouble with xbox live gold subscription.

ok so I bought Xbox live gold subscription yesterdary but the subscription does not show anywhere. Even on this website. I gogoth email noticing me I bought it. my account also says it has trouble reading transactions.

H3rpD3rpAsian, Oct 12, 2017
  3. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    Two xboxes and three accounts

If only one account has gold then that account can get onto xbox live on any console regardless of the "my home xbox" feature.

Xbox live sharing does not work on xbox 360, so you will need more subscriptions for each other account that doesn't have gold.

On the xbox one the my home xbox feature will share xbox live gold and digital games (not all DLC) to all other accounts on that console when the account with gold is the "my home xbox" account but that does not share to backwards compatible games on xbox
    one.

ChiefJoboo, Oct 12, 2017
  4. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest

If I was you I'd contact support by phone or the online chat. If you've tried the usual troubleshooting steps - hard reboot, removing/adding account etc., then it might be some account-based glitch that would require a support agent to fix, or escalate to
    someone who can.

SigmaTheDJ, Oct 13, 2017
  5. Yeah I'm having the same problem bought the year of gold and my xbox doesn't recognize that i have it really would like some help as well

Thanks

XGN FreeMan2424, Nov 1, 2018
  6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

If I was you I'd contact support by phone or the online chat. If you've tried the usual troubleshooting steps - hard reboot, removing/adding account etc., then it might be some account-based glitch that would require a support agent to fix, or escalate to
    someone who can.
  7. XGN FreeMan2424 Win User

Yeah I'm having the same problem bought the year of gold and my xbox doesn't recognize that i have it really would like some help as well

Thanks
  8. ChiefJoboo Win User

Two xboxes and three accounts

If only one account has gold then that account can get onto xbox live on any console regardless of the "my home xbox" feature.

Xbox live sharing does not work on xbox 360, so you will need more subscriptions for each other account that doesn't have gold.

On the xbox one the my home xbox feature will share xbox live gold and digital games (not all DLC) to all other accounts on that console when the account with gold is the "my home xbox" account but that does not share to backwards compatible games on xbox
    one.
  9. SpartanState Win User

XBL Gold Price Not Showing

Just to add... I think I found the crux of the issue.

My XB1 does not see a XBL Gold subscription

My Xbox account on the web does not see a XBL Gold subscription

HOWEVER, my Microsoft account sees the XBL Gold subscription

Talking to chat now, hopefully this can be figured out, heh
  10. RandyAU93 Win User

xBox live from another console

If that family member's Microsoft account does not have an Xbox Live Gold (or Game Pass Ultimate) subscription connected to it, it will then have to rely on whatever subscriptions that their device's Home Xbox setting has with it. The Microsoft account
    family feature does not extend subscriptions to those accounts.
Thema:

1. My account has an Xbox Live Gold subscription but the xbox does not see it - Similar Threads - account has Live

2. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  3. Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?: Through our Microsoft account the hacker: changed gaming user name changed the email associated with the account (which we were able to copy down) changed recovery account info. made...
  4. Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...: Hello. When migration was going on, I migrated my Mojang Account into a Microsoft Account. A while after, I was required to create a Xbox Live account in order to log into MultiMC, a popular...
  5. My Xbox live account has been hacked, I think the hacker somehow changed the owner of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox live account has been hacked, I think the hacker somehow changed the owner of the...: Around 3 months ago my xbox live account Str0f4 got hacked. I didnt realize because I was still able to play minecraft. When I tried to go to my microsoft account to check on my xbox account, the...
  6. An unexpected error has occurred with my Xbox live account trying to sign into Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An unexpected error has occurred with my Xbox live account trying to sign into Fortnite: It keeps saying an unexpected error has occurred with my Xbox live account when I try to play Fortnite 56840a21-dbcd-45ad-8364-6b12b6eee189
  7. My son's microsoft account has been hacked while playing xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's microsoft account has been hacked while playing xbox live: My son's microsoft account has been hacked while playing on xbox live, they have changed the sign in email and security information, including the recovery email. How do we get it reset back to...
  8. HELP - An Unexpected Error has Occurred While Signing in to Your Account For Xbox Live....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP - An Unexpected Error has Occurred While Signing in to Your Account For Xbox Live....: I'm trying to launch Fortnite through Xbox Cloud gaming but before it gets to the start menu it displays the error "An Unexpected Error has Occurred While Signing in to Your Account For Xbox Live....
  9. My account has lost all profiles and all storage devices and won’t log into Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has lost all profiles and all storage devices and won’t log into Xbox live: My Xbox was working fine last night I turn it on today and it has lost all its profiles it won’t connect to Xbox live it’s telling me I have no storage devices even the in built storage for the...
  10. I think my account has been hacked or glitched from xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think my account has been hacked or glitched from xbox live: I was playing Rainbow Six Siege and got a message. I responded with explicit content, but it wasn't anything too crazy. The worse I thought would happen would be a little com ban. 1 minute later...