My account had been hacked and I lost access to it

Discus and support My account had been hacked and I lost access to it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so I created new one using same adress, but can I in some way regain access to the old one even if it's overwritten with new one? Back in the day when... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Maciek Pilarz, Jan 12, 2024.

1. My account had been hacked and I lost access to it

so I created new one using same adress, but can I in some way regain access to the old one even if it's overwritten with new one?

Back in the day when i tried to log in it was said that there is no account singed to this mail.

:)

Maciek Pilarz, Jan 12, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Maciek, my name is Jhon and it will be a pleasure to help you.

I know how frustrating it can be to lose access to one of your accounts. The only alternative you have at this time is to submit the account recovery form. There is no other way. I have already researched them and the only way to recover an account is. by the form:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. That said, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Here are some tips to help you complete the Microsoft account recovery form:

-Provide as much information as you can. The more information you can provide, the more likely Microsoft will be able to verify your identity and recover your account. Include your name, email address, date of birth, phone number, and any other information you can remember about your account.

-Be specific and precise. When answering the questions on the form, be specific and precise. For example, if you're asked for the email address you used to create your account, don't just say "my email." Instead, say "my email is [email address]."

-Remember your passwords. If you remember your previous passwords, include them in the form. This can help Microsoft verify your identity.

-Be patient. The account recovery process may take several days or even weeks. Don't be discouraged if you don't receive a response right away.

Please note that Xbox support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the link below.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If you don't get it, most likely you should accept giving it up for lost.

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

I hope you can understand it and this information has clarified at least some doubts. I hope the problem is solved, I wish you good luck.
  3. Soap-CA3DAE8E-DD6C-4 Win User

/appeal

Yes i received an email from someone saying there had been no unauthorised access or hacking on my account. My account was locked during the investigation however my account has not been unbanned? :(
  4. Georges C. Win User

My account had been hacked

5. CrestedBubble9 Win User

My account got hacked.

My account XxShutYoMouthxX has been hacked too. Since it got hacked the hacks got me banned and not i lost all my games and can't play on xboxlive
  6. Iceyz16 Win User

My account has been hacked by someone

First of all, yesterday my account has been hacked and my email has been removed. Same goes to my phone number. Now, I lost access to every microsoft products. I already filled in the recovery form many times and still cannot recover it. When I called the microsoft department, there is nothing else they can do other than terminate my ORIGINAL account and I need to re-buy all the microsoft product. I still access the microsoft authenticator but the email is change to the hacked one.
Thema:

1. My account had been hacked and I lost access to it - Similar Threads - account been hacked

2. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  3. My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?: My account has just been hacked about an hour ago. I've been searching everywhere on where to contact support. My email has been changed, my minecraft username has been changed, secruity questions...
  4. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  5. My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund: I got a notification that several purchases were made in total of around 150£ as gift for another email address. I immediately blocked all payments towards Microsoft and went online to find a...
  6. My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?: Hi, I created a new account just for this as the person who hacked me changed all my information. Starting today I received multiple emails saying that there was unusual sign-in activity going on...
  7. Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server: Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server I’ve contacted Microsoft support many times were they will tell me there’s nothing I can do because they changed my email so I hope...
  8. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: I need to talk to microsoft them selfs not a robot a human because I already sent them a msg the robot told me that they sent it up to higher ranked people to review it and it has been like 6 to 7...
  9. My account has been hacked and they have been purchasing things on my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked and they have been purchasing things on my xbox account: For over two years my accounts associated with my name Alan Hurditch, and have been hacked and used multiple times by I'm suspecting more than one person. Every time I change or get them back,...
  10. I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.: I have been hacked by a Russian hacked who changed my email and password so I cannot login anymore. I really need this account back because I have had it for well over 6 years and I really need it...