My account got overtaken by another, and now i cannot play minecraft java

Discus and support My account got overtaken by another, and now i cannot play minecraft java in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am looking for compensation as this does not seem like my fault as I never gave out my password and someone using security info *** Die... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jarell Phang, Sep 5, 2023.

1. Jarell Phang
    Jarell Phang Guest

I am looking for compensation as this does not seem like my fault as I never gave out my password and someone using security info *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** could CHANGE MY PASSWORD ??? This was overnight and I could not do anything. I am looking for an account transfer to a safer account with minecraft java edition. This costed me time and money and I am furious. How can my microsoft account be so fragile, i merely gave my gmail.

:)

Jarell Phang, Sep 5, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Jarell Phang,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, your Microsoft account that was used to sign in to play Minecraft was hacked. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

It is possible that your account is not safe and secure making it vulnerable against attacks and hackers nowadays are greatly evolving. And also never share personal and sensitive information from any sites.

Before we go any further, I would like to set your proper expectations that Microsoft accounts are fully managed and handled by an automated server and we don't have manual access to it because Microsoft really takes our security and privacy very seriously. For security and privacy reasons support advocates cannot reset a password, make any changes on an account. The only solution is to follow the process on account recover form. The form is fully automated in order to keep your sensitive information secure.

Here are the steps we can provide to help you recover your account:

1. Before attempting to recover your account, make sure you use an alternate email that you have access to recover your account to receive feedback from Microsoft's automated system about the status of your account recovery.

2. Click on the Microsoft Account Sign-in Helper Tool. Make sure you select the correct option from this list and follow the instructions exactly. This has helped many account holders recover their account. We hope this helps you too! It is also possible to contact live support through this tool.

3. The account recovery form can be found here: https://account.live.com/acsr We recommend that you try filling out an account recovery form. You can do this up to twice a day. Do this if you find more information or remember something else about your account that will help you. You'll be asked to provide account information such as your date of birth, services you've used with Microsoft, recent emails you've sent to recipients, as well as the subject line of the email, etc.

Microsoft Account Recovery Form Help - Microsoft Support - Read all the details and tips from this support article before using the account recovery form. In addition, you can also read this support article - Recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account.

After you submit the form, you'll receive a confirmation email and receive feedback from Microsoft's automated system about the status of your account recovery within 24-48 hours.

We hope this information will help you recover your account.

Sincerely,

3. ImmyH1 Win User

2 minecraft accounts linked to the same microsoft account

Hey, I have a similar problem, I got java and an account, and then I accidently made another account and it seems the two are linked, because when i try to get back into my main account it loops me to my non java account, this seems to be the same thing which is happening to you in line 5 of your response, and line 8. I now can't play minecraft because I don't have java on the account I'm stuck in and my java account can't be logged into. WE NEED HELP
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Can I move my Minecraft Java account to a different Microsoft account?

Hi, Tyme my name is Oskayra, and will be a pleasure help you

No, you cannot directly transfer your Minecraft Java account to a different Microsoft account. Each Minecraft Java account is associated with a specific Microsoft account, and it's not possible to change this association directly. The only way to play Minecraft Java with a different Microsoft account would be to create a new Minecraft Java account and purchase the game again.

Knowing everything I told you, I'm sorry that you can't change your minecraft account to a different microsoft account, I hope you have a happy day. Oskayra
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Unable to redeem Minecraft java even when owning Minecraft windows 10 edition.

I did not understand, my friend. Your hacked account had Minecraft Java. Then, after it got hacked, you created another account and was given Minecraft for Windows? Microsoft or Mojang gave you Minecraft for Windows or how this happened?
  6. SimonBasnet Win User

my minecraft java account have been hacked

hi my minecraft java account got hacked (microsoft account) and when i try to recover there is rambler.ru to send

email idk what i do now
Thema:

1. My account got overtaken by another, and now i cannot play minecraft java - Similar Threads - account got overtaken

2. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  3. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  4. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied...
  5. My brother got my account banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother got my account banned.: My jerk brother was staying with me for a few months and got my Xbox account permabanned. When I game online I don't even use a headset or message. I have like $1000 tied up in game currency. I...
  6. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  7. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  8. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  9. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  10. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6