My account got locked permantly is there ANY way to get it back

Discus and support My account got locked permantly is there ANY way to get it back in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The guys at microsoft realised i got hacked and permantly locked my account and now that i got it back they dont wanna give it back pls help i wanna... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by diogo roldao, Nov 12, 2023.

1. diogo roldao
    diogo roldao Guest

The guys at microsoft realised i got hacked and permantly locked my account and now that i got it back they dont wanna give it back pls help i wanna play minecraft

:)

diogo roldao, Nov 12, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Diogo R, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

To understand the problem a little more when you mention that your account is blocked, what do you mean? I understand that it was stolen but have you already recovered access, that is, the data?

By blocking do you mean that the account is suspended?

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi again Diogo R,

In this case, from what you mention, it is a suspension, in any case you can verify by entering the following link and there you can also file an appeal to your case.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/

If this is not the case and no records of an Account Suspension/Block appear on that page, I advise you to obtain more information by contacting Microsoft Support directly, to do so you must enter this link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Let me know if this information helps you in any way, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. diogo roldao Win User

Its when an account violates microsofts terms of service and they don't delete it but make it unusable, so Locked
  5. Simohamed-Ghali Win User

Account Suspended

I got the same problem but for me they permantly suspended my account ofr my secuirty because i've been hacked but now i recover it. i made 3 forms but my account is still Locked :/
  6. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

How do I get my deleted Minecraft World back.

When Deleting The World It Specifies That The Game Will Be Permantly Gone So From My Knowledge There Is No Way Of Getting It Back But For Futher Support Contact Mojang As They Have More Info.
Thema:

1. My account got locked permantly is there ANY way to get it back - Similar Threads - account got locked

2. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  3. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  4. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  5. my account got locked and even if TSV isnt on i cant restore it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my account got locked and even if TSV isnt on i cant restore it: my microsoft account got suspended for unknow reasons and when i tried to restore it it says that the account have TSV on even if i have 1 security infos !! 51c10b21-fd2f-4686-9371-412fa84985f6
  6. So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...: I've been locked out of my Microsoft account for 2 years and I really want to get it back. It's been so long since I hoped onto servers in Minecraft Bedrock. Note: I do play on PS4 and I forgot...
  7. My other account got locked by microsoft and i already tried to fill the form until...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My other account got locked by microsoft and i already tried to fill the form until...: My other account already got locked almost 2 months, i already tried to fill up the form until filled ACSR form for many times and verified but everytime i replied the email from Microsoft team,...
  8. My minecraft account got locked i tried unlocking it but it wont let me now

in XBoX on Windows
    My minecraft account got locked i tried unlocking it but it wont let me now: İ bought Minecraft pocket edition yesterday i tried opening it today but it said my account was locked i tried unlocking it when i got a security code i think i typed it in wrong and refreshed it...
  9. My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get...: My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get that back but they only said i should wait it has been 2 months they still didnt give my acc back...
  10. My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...: As stated above, a friend of mine got hacked. Due to Microsoft having a "Change Email" option, the hacker ended up changing it from my friend's email to their own. Due to this, my friend attempted...