my account got locked and even if TSV isnt on i cant restore it

Discus and support my account got locked and even if TSV isnt on i cant restore it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my microsoft account got suspended for unknow reasons and when i tried to restore it it says that the account have TSV on even if i have 1 security... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yacine zd, Oct 8, 2023.

1. yacine zd
    yacine zd Guest

my microsoft account got suspended for unknow reasons and when i tried to restore it it says that the account have TSV on even if i have 1 security infos !!

:)

yacine zd, Oct 8, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Ok perfect, don't worry, if there's anything I can help you with, I'll be on the lookout.
  3. yacine zd Win User

how can it be on if i have only 1 security info?
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I really couldn't tell you why it is activated, remember that we do not belong to Microsoft. I am a member of the community and a player like you, therefore I recommend you contact support for more information about it.

According to the information I found online, only support can help recover the account.
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Yacine Z! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I did a quick search to try to find a solution to your problem, and I came across some information in another post in the community.

To summarize, they say that 2-step verification is the strictest security and that in fact if you have this problem it is almost impossible to recover the account. In any case, you can look at the following publication, so you can get a little more information.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...e-of-2fa/89e355d6-5c19-4eea-a921-142eb8ad503e

But don't worry, it's not completely lost, a community moderator mentioned that by contacting support the problem can be resolved.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. yacine zd Win User

thanks i hope a developer reply
Thema:

1. my account got locked and even if TSV isnt on i cant restore it - Similar Threads - account got locked

2. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  3. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  4. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  5. My account got locked permantly is there ANY way to get it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got locked permantly is there ANY way to get it back: The guys at microsoft realised i got hacked and permantly locked my account and now that i got it back they dont wanna give it back pls help i wanna play minecraft...
  6. So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...: I've been locked out of my Microsoft account for 2 years and I really want to get it back. It's been so long since I hoped onto servers in Minecraft Bedrock. Note: I do play on PS4 and I forgot...
  7. My other account got locked by microsoft and i already tried to fill the form until...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My other account got locked by microsoft and i already tried to fill the form until...: My other account already got locked almost 2 months, i already tried to fill up the form until filled ACSR form for many times and verified but everytime i replied the email from Microsoft team,...
  8. My minecraft account got locked i tried unlocking it but it wont let me now

in XBoX on Windows
    My minecraft account got locked i tried unlocking it but it wont let me now: İ bought Minecraft pocket edition yesterday i tried opening it today but it said my account was locked i tried unlocking it when i got a security code i think i typed it in wrong and refreshed it...
  9. My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get...: My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get that back but they only said i should wait it has been 2 months they still didnt give my acc back...
  10. My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...: As stated above, a friend of mine got hacked. Due to Microsoft having a "Change Email" option, the hacker ended up changing it from my friend's email to their own. Due to this, my friend attempted...