My account got hacked/stolen and I need to get it back

Discus and support My account got hacked/stolen and I need to get it back in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm reaching out to this community in a state of distress and seeking your help and advice. My Microsoft account has been hacked, and while I primarily... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ryu Balingit, Jul 18, 2023.

1. Ryu Balingit
    Ryu Balingit Guest

I'm reaching out to this community in a state of distress and seeking your help and advice. My Microsoft account has been hacked, and while I primarily use it for gaming, losing access has had a significant impact on my gaming experience.

Although I don't use my account for professional purposes, the digital assets associated with it are incredibly valuable to me. The compromised account contains important gaming progress, achievements, and in-game purchases from various games, especially Minecraft, where I've invested both time and money to enhance my gaming experience.

I have already taken steps to secure my account, but unfortunately, the damage has already been done, and I remain locked out of it. I can provide evidence, such as purchase receipts, game progress screenshots, and any other information necessary to prove my ownership of the account and the legitimacy of the transactions.

If anyone from the Microsoft community has experienced a similar situation or has any advice on the steps I can take to recover my account and gaming progress, I would be incredibly grateful for your assistance. Additionally, if any Microsoft representatives are monitoring these forums, your support in escalating this matter to the appropriate team would be highly appreciated.

Losing access to my gaming account has been disheartening, and I'm eager to regain control as soon as possible. Any guidance or help you can provide would be invaluable.

Thank you for taking the time to read my plea. I eagerly await your responses and suggestions.

:)

Ryu Balingit, Jul 18, 2023
  2. ltsquelette Win User

Hi,

I wrote a guide which provides steps to recover / transfer your data to a new account with Microsoft support help on another site. I'll post this guide on this forum as well in the next days.

You can read the article here :

https://hypixel.net/threads/guide-h...ccount-issues-with-microsoft-support.5429472/

I hope that it'll help you with Microsoft support and that you could get your account back or your data transferred.

I wish you good luck with the process though.

Regards,

3. Jesse Custer Win User

Gamer tag stolen

This is why I don't keep any paypal or credit card on my gamertag, sorry your account got hack man. Once it is hack, nothing can be done. Just try to not fall for phishing scheme and stuff, and don't leave your credit card or paypal in your gamertag, try
    to use redeem card, so if your GT do get stolen no more harm will done. I got my GT stolen also, I called MS for about 3 weeks before I gave up and just tell them to lock and ban that account, as they said they can't give back my account. Hope this help.
  4. YOBro1 Win User

people are cheating in game 2 people froze my screen and tried to steal my account and money

NO BUT I AM SORRY I GOT SHUNNY IT'S JUST 2 EA COMMUNITY MEMBERS UNANAMYNOUS NAMES I CAN'T GET A NAME AND IT KEEPS CHANGING HACKING REPEATEDLY MY BANK ACCOUNT AND IP ADDRESS I'M SUSPICIOUS EA ARE INVOLVED TOO I JUST WANTED TO DELETE WHATEVER IS NEEDED I DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE ANYTHING BUT CAN'T TAKE THEM HACKING MY NETWORK AND BANK DETAILS ANYMORE GET THESE TAILERS OFF MY BACK IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES 2 FAILED BANK ACCOUNT HACKS 1 SUCCESFULL WITH £400 STOLEN BACK IN NOVEMBER ALSO 5 DDOS' AND SEVERAL UNPLAYABLE APPS I DELETED BECAUSE THEY NO LONGER WORK
  5. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

Hello Fellow Xbox fans! A little help?

Well, without proof that it was hacked/stolen it wouldn't be locked.. for example, if someone reported my account as being stolen or hacked.. they would need proof to support their report. Did you provide proof?
  6. Erik419 Win User

Account Hacked on 8/2 - Still no resolve.

any luck yet games?

I just got my account stolen/hacked?

said it could take up to 30 days too....
Thema:

1. My account got hacked/stolen and I need to get it back - Similar Threads - account got hacked

2. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  3. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  4. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  5. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  6. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  7. My account got hack and i want it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack and i want it back: hi Microsoft is not very helpful with my case.. my account got hack and the gmail has been change but i have my transaction on Minecraft. all i want is my minecart, i want it back.. so please help...
  8. Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault: My account got hacked and it was not my fault and it says I'm suspended for a year and I can't play online 59529aed-7b95-4366-b3ac-b4909cb8922c
  9. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  10. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...