My account got hacked by a rambler.ru account. What actions should i take to get this...

Discus and support My account got hacked by a rambler.ru account. What actions should i take to get this... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Its been about 3 months now and I've been waiting to try to get my account back but i still cant get it back no matter what I try, I've tried almost... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by marcus latimer, May 4, 2023.

1. My account got hacked by a rambler.ru account. What actions should i take to get this...

Its been about 3 months now and I've been waiting to try to get my account back but i still cant get it back no matter what I try, I've tried almost everything that you guys suggested including reply's to other people questions that are exactly the same as mine but to no avail. What do I do

:)

marcus latimer, May 4, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

My account got hacked by a rambler.ru account. What actions should i take to get this account back?

Hi Marcus!

Sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. Just to set your expectation, due to our account safety and security, only us the account owners have the ability to recover our accounts and verify their ownership. Even a Microsoft Support cannot recover our accounts on our behalf because they're protected by the security information we have setup on our accounts which we only have access to.

Since your email address was replaced already, you cannot use your own email address to recover your account. You must know the complete current email address of your account which must be the hacker’s email address to start the account recovery process. Without it, you cannot start the recovery process because it's the primary key of your account.

I suggest to check your email history or mailboxes (inbox, spam/junk folder) to find traces of the new email address that's currently linked to your original account. If the account was added to an Xbox console, it would be best to check it from there too.

If you knew the current email of your original account, please use it as the account you're trying to get back into by resetting the its password through https://account.live.com/pw
    ***Make sure to sign out any account signed in to https://account.microsoft.com website before starting an account recovery.

If it doesn’t work, try to fill out the account recovery form on https://account.live.com/acsr
    *** Use the hacker's email address as the account you're trying to get back into.

You may also use the Microsoft’s interactive tool here https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
  3. nonya buisness Win User

My account got hacked by a rambler.ru account. What actions should i take to get this account back?

i had the same problem, but my email is completly fine only my microsoft account was affected, and what exactly should i be looking for "traces of a new email" isnt exactly helpfull.
  4. SimonBasnet Win User

my minecraft java account have been hacked

hi my minecraft java account got hacked (microsoft account) and when i try to recover there is rambler.ru to send

email idk what i do now
  5. Wilfulgnu Win User

my account is hacked by rambler.ru

my account is hacked by a rambler.ru account and i think they changed my email, it says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one"
  6. CarTzy Win User

Recover Hacked Account

Hello,

What was showing here was the account with the domain that ends with rambler.ru, you should be using your own original email that you stated that was hacked.
Thema:

My account got hacked by a rambler.ru account. What actions should i take to get this...

1. My account got hacked by a rambler.ru account. What actions should i take to get this... - Similar Threads - account got hacked

2. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  3. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  4. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  5. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  6. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  7. My account got hack and i want it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack and i want it back: hi Microsoft is not very helpful with my case.. my account got hack and the gmail has been change but i have my transaction on Minecraft. all i want is my minecart, i want it back.. so please help...
  8. Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault: My account got hacked and it was not my fault and it says I'm suspended for a year and I can't play online 59529aed-7b95-4366-b3ac-b4909cb8922c
  9. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  10. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...