My account got hacked and i need to get back into it

Discus and support My account got hacked and i need to get back into it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Need help resetting password for hacked account 4e52aac2-93a8-4e86-8575-caab7a89f032 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shay Leo, Jul 21, 2023.

1. Shay Leo
    Shay Leo Guest

Need help resetting password for hacked account

:)

Shay Leo, Jul 21, 2023
  2. ltsquelette Win User

My account got hacked/stolen and I need to get it back

Hi,

I wrote a guide which provides steps to recover / transfer your data to a new account with Microsoft support help on another site. I'll post this guide on this forum as well in the next days.

You can read the article here :

https://hypixel.net/threads/guide-h...ccount-issues-with-microsoft-support.5429472/

I hope that it'll help you with Microsoft support and that you could get your account back or your data transferred.

I wish you good luck with the process though.

Regards,

3. I Thought so😂 Win User

My xbox account got deleted and hacked someone changed every thing. Is there a way u can't get my account back or on a different email

I still never got my account back after it got hacked its no way I'm able to get my account back
  4. Chris Stone 65 Win User

Xbox Suspension

Hey can u get my account unbanned it got hacked from me and I got it back and it was banned
  5. Assassin-7DEB02B5-24 Win User

My Account was hacked But I Got it back

I would highly suggest you consider filing an Unauthorized Access request even knowing you may lose access to that account for upwards of a month or more. If you had been compromised, the attacker knows your WLID, first/last name, address, last four of
    your credit card for billing (if you use CC), paypal (if you use PP), alternative e-mails, SMS/phone numbers and historical records of e-mails within your WLID itself. Based on this plethora of information they can simply fill out a form on Windows Live Help,
    fill out a few fields with most of this information (including last known / remembered password since they obviously changed it to one of their own) and perhaps game you again.

What if they modded your account illegally (change an avatar color for example), added (unbeknownst to you) a phrase or word to your motto or location that is offensive and may result in a future account suspension or ban.

At your own pleasure or peril.
  6. Kiesey Win User

My Account was hacked But I Got it back

Please contact Xbox support and let them know you have the account back.
Thema:

1. My account got hacked and i need to get back into it - Similar Threads - account got hacked

2. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  3. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  4. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  5. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  6. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  7. My account got hack and i want it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack and i want it back: hi Microsoft is not very helpful with my case.. my account got hack and the gmail has been change but i have my transaction on Minecraft. all i want is my minecart, i want it back.. so please help...
  8. Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault: My account got hacked and it was not my fault and it says I'm suspended for a year and I can't play online 59529aed-7b95-4366-b3ac-b4909cb8922c
  9. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  10. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...