my account got hacked and costumer service didn't recover it.

Discus and support my account got hacked and costumer service didn't recover it. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; to can confirm that my account got hacked what happened to me is the hacker set my email as an alias and put theirs, and i couldn't see the whole email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Abdulrahman Rashed, Sep 24, 2023.

1. my account got hacked and costumer service didn't recover it.

to can confirm that my account got hacked what happened to me is the hacker set my email as an alias and put theirs, and i couldn't see the whole email because its censored but it was a hotmail, and i can't recover the account myself because whenever i put my email it says it doesn't exist because he put my email as an alias

so basically my account got hacked a long time ago in multiple platforms (steam-epic-xbox) and i talked to the customer service in these platforms and they all solved my problem except for xbox(microsoft) even though the information that i gave was correct and they even said that but they said something about a policy in microsoft that they don't have the permission to access my account so they can't give me my account back which means that someone that doesn't have the authorization to access the account can just hack it and take it with no problem but microsoft itself can't access my account that got hacked for some bad policy.

and what is more ridiculous about all of that the guy that i was talking to said (if your account does only have minecraft then why don't you just buy it again), so instead of helping me recover my account he said that and he quit responding to my emails.

:)

Abdulrahman Rashed, Sep 24, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

my account got hacked and costumer service didn't recover it.