My account got banned from Minecraft for "Bad Language Behavior" even if I did nothing.

Discus and support My account got banned from Minecraft for "Bad Language Behavior" even if I did nothing. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Minecraft account got suspended for 3 days even if I did nothing, only with my friend. Can somebody please help me???... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GiboYT, Oct 8, 2023.

1. GiboYT
    GiboYT Guest

My account got banned from Minecraft for "Bad Language Behavior" even if I did nothing.

My Minecraft account got suspended for 3 days even if I did nothing, only with my friend. Can somebody please help me???

:)

GiboYT, Oct 8, 2023
  2. melanie brown2 Win User

3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Note that some suspensions are issued the same day the violation occurred, while others require more time for investigation. If you receive an account suspension when you're not in-game, it may be the result of prior activities.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. GiboYT Win User

Hi Mel. Thank you for answering. The official Mojang website said "An account can't get banned for simple swears", and that's what I did. If Microsoft has a different policy, please tell me.
  5. GiboYT Win User

Mojang replied to me (insanely fast for them and since I wrote to them too) and said that I could get my account back now without waiting for 56 days if I confirm that I would not break their "Community Standars" again. I would like to repeat that the ban was unneccessary due to the fact that I was sleeping while my account got suspended.

Thank you for your help

-Gibo
  6. GiboYT Win User

Even if I did so, Mojang says "An account can't get banned without a report from another player". My friend did nothing, and I know that. They were just simple swears from friend to friend, I was not trying to insult him. So, if you have an automatic system for banning and suspending, it made a mistake. (Also, I find it weird that the automatic system for banning and suspending watches our games, it's just too weird)
Thema:

1. My account got banned from Minecraft for "Bad Language Behavior" even if I did nothing. - Similar Threads - account got banned

2. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied...
  3. My brother got my account banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother got my account banned.: My jerk brother was staying with me for a few months and got my Xbox account permabanned. When I game online I don't even use a headset or message. I have like $1000 tied up in game currency. I...
  4. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  5. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  6. My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 0b152aff-628f-418e-9865-db34f9798529
  7. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  8. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  9. Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back: My main account(this one here) got hacked not to long ago and I had a notice of enforcement. I was ban for harassment(the guy texted ****). I changed my password and set up 2fa. But it won't let...
  10. Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls: My account got permanently banned and my Xbox I made a mistake not knowing honestly it was wrong to refund things it’s on me for not reading everything on the rules etc but I’m hoping I can get it...