My account got banned along time ago.

Discus and support My account got banned along time ago. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so a few years ago my account got banned for modding my gamerscore and i just let it go because i knew why it got banned but now im realizing how... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShotgunHUMPER, Jan 28, 2014.

1. My account got banned along time ago.

Ok so a few years ago my account got banned for modding my gamerscore and i just let it go because i knew why it got banned but now im realizing how much stuff i had on the account and how much money i lost and i cant get any of my games or addons back.
    Is there a way you can help me and give me either my account to redownload it for give me my map packs back?

:)

ShotgunHUMPER, Jan 28, 2014
  2. new account and old gamertag

hi I was wondering, since my old account got banned(along time ago) would I be able to use the same gamer tag on a new account?

AnnoyedTick7124, Jan 28, 2014
  3. Mikaya Hays
    Mikaya Hays Guest
    Account Banned Falsely

So I've had a few issues with messaging on xbox but a couple months ago my account got banned for apparently Ddossing but that is completely false. As I do not know how nor do I have the equipment to Ddoss. I talked to support and they said my best bet would be to try to find an xbox ambassador on here since the enforcement team permanently banned my account and completely ignored what I had to say. What they do not know is they gave me the main reason I got banned and its completely false. So if there is an ambassador on here. Please help.

Mikaya Hays, Jan 28, 2014
  4. My account got banned along time ago.

Hey there, if the account is banned you forfeit any purchases made on the account so you won't be able to get your content back, sorry.

DigitalAssassin, Jan 28, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My account got banned along time ago.