My Account -> Confirm Age ---> Server Error

Discus and support My Account -> Confirm Age ---> Server Error in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi, while I was trying to confirm my age on live.xbox.com (Sign in to your Microsoft account) I encountered SERVER ERROR as below. as I know, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Seohyun Bae, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Seohyun Bae
    Seohyun Bae Guest

hi,

while I was trying to confirm my age on live.xbox.com (Sign in to your Microsoft account)

I encountered SERVER ERROR as below.

as I know, it should enter veryfication process(authentification), not errror.

could you please check what is problem and what can i do.

thanks in advance

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons).
    It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This
    <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

[table][tr][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

[table][tr][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]

:)

Seohyun Bae, Oct 24, 2018
  2. confirming my age(korean server)

would you add something else to confirm age.

cause i-pin way is too difficult to access for many people

jeongkim1rqerfew, Oct 24, 2018
  3. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    confirming my age(korean server)

Hello Jeong,

Another option would be to fill out the Age
    verification form
    .You cansubmit proof of age by filling out theAge verification Request.

After submitting this form, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails. Instructions on how you can monitor the status of your request will be included. Please do not submit multiple requests. You can expect an email response within
    3 days.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Oct 24, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Try to change the browser you are using and give it another go if you still have issues contact xbox support: Contact Us | Xbox Support

M3tal Daz3, Oct 24, 2018
  5. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Hi!

It's a problem of the web application. As suggested, try to change your browser (example Edge) and try again. Alternatively you can

contact the support directly

DominumStige, Nov 5, 2018
  6. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

It's a problem of the web application. As suggested, try to change your browser (example Edge) and try again. Alternatively you can

contact the support directly
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

8. XBF Brad A Win User

confirming my age(korean server)

Hello Jeong,

Another option would be to fill out the Age
    verification form
    .You cansubmit proof of age by filling out theAge verification Request.

After submitting this form, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails. Instructions on how you can monitor the status of your request will be included. Please do not submit multiple requests. You can expect an email response within
    3 days.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  9. JhonSnow777 Win User

xbox 계정 confirm age 오류 (xbox account confirm age error)

Hello, we sorry to hear about the issue and any frustrations this may have caused. Considering what you told us, we recomend you to, check the following link to find out more information about this issue and a possible solution...

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/sign-in-solution

Let us know if these sugestions fix your issue, or if you need more assistance?
  10. Aldrums24 (Alexis) Win User

xbox 계정 confirm age 오류 (xbox account confirm age error)

you will need to go to your Microsoft account and put your real age!
Thema:

1. My Account -> Confirm Age ---> Server Error - Similar Threads - Account Confirm Age

2. How do I get back into an account so I can confirm the games I bought on it when I can no...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get back into an account so I can confirm the games I bought on it when I can no...: Hello, so I have recently gotten a new Xbox Series S and have been trying to transfer my games from my Xbox one to there. But it seems that I can’t transfer some games because I'm not on the same...
  3. Microsoft didn't transfer Minecraft to my account after confirmed successfull migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft didn't transfer Minecraft to my account after confirmed successfull migration: I have tried so many things by now. And I am very, very ANGRY about this. I have migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft in February of 2022. Instantly, after a confirmation email about the...
  4. I have $49 on my account but when I try to confirm payment on my xbox for the gamertag...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have $49 on my account but when I try to confirm payment on my xbox for the gamertag...: I have $49 on my account but when I try to confirm payment on my xbox for the gamertag change it glitches out for a sec and says I have no money and to select a new payment method...
  5. Can I use previous password reset confirmations to prove I own an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use previous password reset confirmations to prove I own an account: Hello I have a Microsoft account but it’s not this one and I have the other account on my xbox so it automatically logs me into Microsoft website and it lets me access outlook and there is...
  6. The confirmation email on my other account no longer exists and is keeping me from logging in

in XBoX Accessibility
    The confirmation email on my other account no longer exists and is keeping me from logging in: A while ago I changed my email on Microsoft, however the website still thinks I'm using my old email as a confirmation email. Every time I try to log in it tries to send a confirmation code to...
  7. Want to confirm exactly which games I own on my Xbox account. (Don’t have console)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to confirm exactly which games I own on my Xbox account. (Don’t have console): I sold my Xbox one x over a year ago, and I’m going to be getting an Xbox series x next week. When I sold my console last year I had probably 80 games that I purchased on my account. I wanted to...
  8. Can't open a new account due to not being able to confirm that I'm not a robot!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't open a new account due to not being able to confirm that I'm not a robot!: So frustrating! Despite passing both visual and audio checks it keeps bringing the challenge up again. I want to register a new account I have used my phone and laptop with 2 different browsers...
  9. xbox 계정 confirm age 오류 (xbox account confirm age error)

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 계정 confirm age 오류 (xbox account confirm age error): xbox 계 만들어서 아이핀 인증완료 했는데도 계속해서 confirm age가 뜨네요 어떻게 해야하나요? I signed up for xbox account and signed up for iphone, but still confirm age What should I do? 621d9efc-67ef-46d2-9a28-3080b776831b
  10. Cannot confirm account for my child

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot confirm account for my child: Hi there! I cannot confirm account access for my child using "family" setup. System is asking for payment of 0,50 USD from US card (????) But I haven't one. I live in Italy and I have only...