My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

Discus and support My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Trey Miller1, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Trey Miller1
    Trey Miller1 Guest

My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.)

:)

Trey Miller1, Jan 7, 2024
  2. Stephanie Dequito Win User

My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd, 3rd, or 4th, then it works just fine. I've been dealing with this for months on end

Hi Trey! My name is Stephanie and I'm more than happy to help you out!

I just want to clarify; may I have the exact error message?

According to the official Xbox website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/add-remove-account-xbox-one

"Remove and re-add your profile on your console by following these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    Choose the profile that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

Then to re-add your profile, Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.
    Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

Important: Make sure that you do not select Get a new account unless you want to create a new Microsoft account.

Enter the password for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter.
    Review the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
    Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In, security & PIN preferences to finish adding your profile to the console."

Then check if you will be able to play your games using the account.

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  3. THEBELLY812 Win User

How to use Gold subscription to allow 2 online players on 2 consoles?

Sorry for the delay.

Creating another 'adult' account did the trick. My account 'Gold" logged in to the home console and the 2nd adult account logged in to the 2nd console is allowing 2 online players at the same time. I think we just need to figure out if there is a way to
    both be playing on the same session now.

Thanks.
  4. Spoopy Chris Win User

Gamertag Won't Let Me Play Online

First, my account was logged out on the Xbox one app, then i go online and find out my player profile was removed from my console as if someone logged it out too. I log back in and try to play BO3, but it keeps saying "This account is not allowed to play
    live". I have gold membership until March 2016 and i barely got the console less than a month ago. Any solutions to fix this??
  5. NEOLINK-11761AFC-469 Win User

With Xbox Live down, Xbox does not work

Same here.

Can't sign into my account offline. Network page just hangs. Disconnecting from net doesn't work. Power cycle doesn't work.

Can't play any games, even in in single player. Can't even log into my console profile. I know XBL is down but why can't I sign into my console and play something offline?
  6. Jantarss Win User

Xbox One Fortnite splitscreen: My Home Xbox necessary when my children want to play?

But normally including Fortnite it is not necessary. Normally for all other playing must be console started with my account, then my children can switch to their account and everything is OK. I have the only problem with this split screnn feature, that is
    why I am trying to understand, if I can use the splitscreen somehow without making the console the home Xbox.

Generally I found the only way how to run Fortnite splitscreen on my console:

1. returned back my home Xbox to my console

2. start Fortnite under occount of one child

3. inside game first log out other players and then log in second child - only in this case possibility to add 2nd player become active.
Thema:

1. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,... - Similar Threads - account can't play

2. You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up

in XBoX Accessibility
    You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up: My xbox game pass says "You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up" but all my settings are on allow and it still won't let me use these features...
  3. I can't play Minecraft using the same Microsoft account I have always played Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play Minecraft using the same Microsoft account I have always played Minecraft...: I have confirmed that the account I am currently signed into has over 1800 Gamerscore for "Minecraft for Windows." I was aware that there was some account migration thing going on, but since I had...
  4. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games): As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not...
  5. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...
  6. Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...: Hello, lately I've been trying to get on the multiplayer mode on Minecraft. I've found out that my account was in a Microsoft family, but I left it and changed all my settings including the...
  7. Why can't I play ultimate games on cloud gaming when I own them on the same account on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play ultimate games on cloud gaming when I own them on the same account on...: I have the subscription for ultimate gamepass and I am trying to play my games on xbox cloud gaming it won't let me play because I need to "join with a code" or "add subscription" that i already...
  8. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  9. You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up

in XBoX Accessibility
    You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up: My xbox game pass says "You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up" but all my settings are on allow and it still won't let me use these features...
  10. I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.: I finally managed to create an adult account that could add my main to a family group and change my account's settings. But when I did and opened Minecraft Java again, multiplayer is still...