My account cannot play online games and cannot access some games?

Discus and support My account cannot play online games and cannot access some games? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account is of age and all the privacy settings are enabled hence i dont know the issue. It says "Due to your age search results may be filtered" I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gouraansh sethi, Jun 18, 2023.

1. My account cannot play online games and cannot access some games?

My account is of age and all the privacy settings are enabled hence i dont know the issue.

It says "Due to your age search results may be filtered" I really dont know the problem

:)

gouraansh sethi, Jun 18, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Hi Gouraansh

Sorry to hear about the trouble here, however, try to check your birth date if its correct by signing in at https://account.microsoft.com/profile Please note that altering your information is against the terms and you may need to add a valid payment method to verify you're of legal age.

If you were, try signing out and signing in again on the Xbox app if you're on PC and if you're on console, you can try re-syncing your account into the console. Ensure that you know your Microsoft account and password before doing so and your console is connected to the internet.

-Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

-Profile & System > Settings > Account > Remove account

-Select the account that you want to remove, and then select "Remove" to confirm.

-Once done, select Close.

Then, you can restart your console > long-press Xbox button on the controller > Restart

Lastly, sign in to your account again by:

-Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

-Go to Sign in > Add new

Then try it again.
  3. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Why does one need Xbox Live Gold to play a Beta?

Nearly all Xbox online games require GOLD, this is normal and expected behavior.

Also note that if your playing through EA Access, you will find only the account that has EA Access will be able to play, it cannot be shared.
  4. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Why does one need Xbox Live Gold to play a Beta?

Nearly all Xbox online games require GOLD, this is normal and expected behavior.

Also note that if your playing through EA Access, you will find only the account that has EA Access will be able to play, it cannot be shared.
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Vesgolin

Some games cannot be played locally. You will have to play those games with online players.
  6. Atherza Win User

How to utilize Xbox Live Gold Game Pass

Hey there, you will be able to play online splitscreen in some games, however you cannot in BF. As long as there's 2 accounts signed in- one for each controller you'll be fine on other online games.
Thema:

1. My account cannot play online games and cannot access some games? - Similar Threads - account cannot play

2. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  3. Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up- on Minescraft on PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up- on Minescraft on PS5: We are getting this message : Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.... Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer...etc. My son is trying to...
  4. Cannot Stream Xbox for Child and play on my account via PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Stream Xbox for Child and play on my account via PC: I have GP Ultimate and 2 XBOXs. I set my son's XBOX to be the Home Xbox so that he can play my games without me actually being there. He streams his XBOX to the XBOX App on Android and fires up...
  5. How do I fix "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how you account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how you account is set up": How do I fix "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up" Ive tryd everything I've restarted my Xbox, uninstall then reinstall, I've done all of the family...
  6. Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...: Hello, Long-time Xbox user and Minecraft player. We are using Xbox Family to manage child accounts. Both of my children have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription. Both are playing on Xbox One....
  7. You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.: have done everything in family settings but still this message pops up every time i try to play games now and I've never changed anything please help. 4846ed81-c8df-46b9-be96-4fd2c2ee0648
  8. Minecraft- Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft- Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up: At my wits end here. I just bought Minecraft in the xbox store. I've set all my privacy settings to allow, and I don't have a child account, but I can't play minecraft multiplayer. It says "Cannot...
  9. How do I fix the "you cannot play on realms because of how your account is set up" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the "you cannot play on realms because of how your account is set up" error: Hello. I don't know what to do anymore. I have tried everything I can do to go ahead and fix this but I still can't. I've been trying to play Minecraft multiplayer for around 2 month's. I've tried...
  10. My account got overtaken by another, and now i cannot play minecraft java

in XBoX on Windows
    My account got overtaken by another, and now i cannot play minecraft java: I am looking for compensation as this does not seem like my fault as I never gave out my password and someone using security info *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...