my account blocked for many passwords attempt

Discus and support my account blocked for many passwords attempt in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I used to have 2fa for my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***@___.___ e618cf79-f610-4057-959c-fa32fb66f3a4 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by محمد عبد الاله محمد, Dec 13, 2023.

1. my account blocked for many passwords attempt

I used to have 2fa for my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***@___.___

:)

محمد عبد الاله محمد, Dec 13, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft account.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

If your account has a 2-step verification feature enabled, I'm afraid it is no longer possible to recover your account other than having access to your security information. The account recovery web form will not work if the 2-step verification is active.

If your account has no 2-step verification feature enabled and you were blocked for account recovery after multiple failed attempts, you can try to recover your account again through the account recovery webform exactly after 24 hours:

https://account.live.com/ACSR?uaid=eadbff0c96ce4ed9935b7d36f1670425

You will also need an active alternate email where you can be contacted.

Note: Try to fill out the form on where you frequently use or usually sign in your account.

After submitting your request, you will be contacted on your alternate email within 24 hours. Once they validate your account, you will receive a reset password link that will take you back access to your account.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. BradyFeller Win User

Too many password attempts

Thank you for the information.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Too many password attempts

Hello Brady,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend first trying the
    account website
    . If it is temporarily locked, you can unlock it there. You may need to connect to the internet so it registers it is unlocked also.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. PookieGmoney Win User

Locked out of account

I put in my password and it says account locked due to too many attempts or im associated with a organization
  6. Lumie Helps Win User

Account Sign in blocked due wrong password too many times

Hi there Osose U. I am Lumie and I would love to assist you today.

I am so sorry you are having issues getting into your families account.

A password attempt block can be temporary or permanent.

Sometimes, it can go away after waiting 24 hours. If there have been many attempts made onto the account (such as a tertiary brute force attack that has been occurring on the account) then it could be a permanent block that would need the main user to change the password.

You should wait sometime before trying again and seeing if you're still blocked!

I hope this helps.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance. -Lumie
Thema:

1. my account blocked for many passwords attempt - Similar Threads - account blocked many

2. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  3. How to block someone from using my Xbox account even on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to block someone from using my Xbox account even on cloud gaming: So I recently borrowed a friend my Xbox account so that he can play games on Xbox cloud gaming since he doesn't own one and I play on my console We play on a daily basis and it's been frustrating...
  4. Account still blocked after resetting password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account still blocked after resetting password: Hello, My account was blocked from too many failed login attempts even though I have not been trying to login. I have reset the password yet it still says it's blocked! How do I access my...
  5. Xbox email for account issues being blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox email for account issues being blocked: Hello so basically my xbox account was under my mothers email because I was a child when it was created however I have attempted to change it to my own email / main email however her email has...
  6. Suspended/Blocked Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended/Blocked Xbox Account: So Back on the first of November I've received an email from Microsoft Support about my xbox account and I was not expecting them into inform me that the old xbox account including all of my games...
  7. account blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    account blocked: I made an account a long time ago not this account this is another one to use for gaming ( sea of thieves on pc) i dont have the same number or email to verify and i dont know the security...
  8. Block Email Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Block Email Account: Hi, I have recently been having trouble signing into my email account that’s linked to my 11 year old xbox account. Microsoft thought there was “unusual activity”. It tells me to fill out recovery...
  9. Blocked out of my own account won’t give me access back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blocked out of my own account won’t give me access back.: Microsoft sent me an email apparently someone has tried to get into my account. They have now blocked my account accross all platforms. I’ve tried filling the form out as I’ve had my account a...
  10. I have a blocked account sign in and filled out the form and cannot get my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a blocked account sign in and filled out the form and cannot get my account back.: I recently got a new laptop and tried to sign into my account that I have used for years now. Have an active Xbox account on and pay for a monthly subscription for. And I have filled out there...