my account ban was overturned but I still cannot access my acount

Discus and support my account ban was overturned but I still cannot access my acount in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my ban is overturned but I still cannot access my account c2ab6188-4242-430e-b768-6465998728c1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KinglyEmperor18, Mar 17, 2018.

1. my account ban was overturned but I still cannot access my acount

my ban is overturned but I still cannot access my account

:)

KinglyEmperor18, Mar 17, 2018
  2. My Ban Was Overturned But Im Still Banned

How recently was it overturned?

BaconisGood53, Mar 17, 2018
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    My Ban Was Overturned But Im Still Banned

If your suspension is overturned try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account

M3tal Daz3, Mar 17, 2018
  4. Smwutches Win User

HELP PLEASE!!!

Unfortunately the enforcement team does not use the forums so they won't see this. The only way to contact them is by submitting a case review.

Even if you submitted an unauthorized access investigation on your account, it doesn't always overturn a ban. Some actions cannot be overturned.
  5. jackchauhan1987 Win User

Enforcement ban permanent

My account was eventually OVERTURNED. I’m pretty sure this means ban lifted right? Well I’m still banned permanently. Case review closed and now I have absolutely no way of contacting them, ive spoken to my solictors and action fraud and the confirm that
    I have case. I feel what Microsoft have done is fraud! Banning my account permanently for one mistake! Microsoft support team are no use aswell.

You might want you lawyers to read first all the following links below which you agree to follow in the beginning :

Terms of use :
    http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/XboxComTOU?xr=footnav

Code of conduct : http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/codeofconduct

If I may ask what is the one very serious mistake you did that MS perma banned your account instantly?
    account was overturned yet I’m still banned even though my account profile says clean and case completed and overturned, in answer your question, I unknowingly innconently brought one code from g2a.com

I admitted that in my case review and made a sincer apology for my mistake. Provided the evidence etc. Case was thenlooked into and overturned. In normal world terms this means the ban has been lifted. And yet I’m not able to access my account still! Enforcement
    team are useless and there is now no way to contact them!

My solictors gave told me I have a very strong case and they feel that Microsoft have committed fraud in this case.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If your suspension is overturned try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account
  7. Geth Win User

Also, when did the ban take place?
  8. BaconisGood53 Win User

How recently was it overturned?
Thema:

my account ban was overturned but I still cannot access my acount

1. my account ban was overturned but I still cannot access my acount - Similar Threads - account ban was

2. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  3. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied...
  4. If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...: I got banned on my console from a smurf account could i add my main to a different xbox without it getting banned? 88515475-8e95-4295-8636-35fac60403d6
  5. Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned: Someone sent me over 5000 bot followers and it’s still going and I’m afraid my account will get banned fc54852f-49ab-48c6-9489-6508acb40ea3
  6. My brother got my account banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother got my account banned.: My jerk brother was staying with me for a few months and got my Xbox account permabanned. When I game online I don't even use a headset or message. I have like $1000 tied up in game currency. I...
  7. Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.: Multiple users with new accounts are using a system or exploit to exploit the automatic ban feature built into Xbox. My account of 10 years, and many of my friends have had multiple false strikes...
  8. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  9. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  10. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0