my 45 dollar and 25 dollar xbox gift card wont redeem on my windows 10 pc

Discus and support my 45 dollar and 25 dollar xbox gift card wont redeem on my windows 10 pc in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; its been five days now and found no hope. i keep putting the correct codes in while everytime! it shows up with a warning saying error or something on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by (derrick Le380), Apr 19, 2021.

1. my 45 dollar and 25 dollar xbox gift card wont redeem on my windows 10 pc

its been five days now and found no hope. i keep putting the correct codes in while everytime! it shows up with a warning saying error or something on our our end. Microsoft has to fix this problem quickly or put out a massive update where this wont happen again! too many people arent happy about this!

:)

(derrick Le380), Apr 19, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @(derrick Le380), I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. Please try redeeming the code again in the official website Microsoft account | Redeem. If you are still facing issues with the code, I advise you to contact the live support to check your account from their end and see what happened. I will leave you the link below to our online support, all you need to do is access it, click on the green button that says "contact us" and take it from there.

The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Grekom Win User

Battlefield 2042 Purchase

I am having the same problem. I an unable to find a way to redeem my 10 dollar gift card
  4. JackTalzin Win User

Bought ATOMs - Wasn’t given ATOMs (FO76) and Microsoft won’t refund or give what I bought

Hi Felix,

Yes the charge is there on May 4 along with two redeemed xbox gift cards I got for my bday. So i redeemed 25 and 15 dollar gift cards and then bought 39.99 atoms bundle so it does show as charged.

I havent spoken to anyone on the phone though and at this point i fear all ill get is the “not qualify under our terms of sale” response.
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Why does the reward program feel unfulfilling compared to Xbox Rewards?

The reason you're seeing the 7,500 reward points for a $10 Xbox gift card. Is due to the current "Hot deal" they have going for 25% off the 5, 10 and 25 dollar Xbox gift cards.

I can definitely agree with your sentiment of improving the available deals section. Of course all the deals available are for purchases I've already made, but that's the luck of the draw I suppose...
  6. DoBadOnMyOwe38 Win User

Microsoft account balance

I just now bought a gift card an redeem it on my xboxone x console an it was for 25 this the second time an pass four day i bought a gift card for 25 an get only 15 added to my account why an if that the case can i get my 20 back for the two 25 gift i
    bought an put on here to get rip off ten dollars for bought cards after loading them on my xboxone accout i didnt this the three day ago thinking it was a error on my behalf if it's not I am about to get tires I just would like to know what can I do about
    my $20 I lost my to gift card
Thema:

1. my 45 dollar and 25 dollar xbox gift card wont redeem on my windows 10 pc - Similar Threads - dollar dollar gift

2. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  3. I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...: I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the breakers sence it's on sell for 5$ it's not letting buy it with my points 2d8db16b-1ab1-4fd8-a017-7ea66b29be45
  4. Cant redeem the 3 dollar gift card from gamepass so how do I fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem the 3 dollar gift card from gamepass so how do I fix it: Everytime I hit redeem it says it does but it never takes my points or adds the funds e2ba82b1-144f-46aa-941b-b1e49f340257
  5. i got a visa gift card at a family dollar and I put $50 on it and i tried it for Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got a visa gift card at a family dollar and I put $50 on it and i tried it for Minecraft...: We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 9PklcoMsGAOSGqRaM+B/d0.0.3 Sun, 10 Sep 2023 15:51:59 GMT e3393ea6-0110-439d-a3c7-a2869d44a668
  6. So i had purchased a 100 dollar gift card i put the code in and it saysThis code is not yet...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i had purchased a 100 dollar gift card i put the code in and it saysThis code is not yet...: Help me xbox community eea122b2-f71c-444c-bf52-452f29d83c5b
  7. For christmas i got two 25 dollar xbox gift card and uploaded them onto my microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    For christmas i got two 25 dollar xbox gift card and uploaded them onto my microsoft...: I tried to redeem the gift cards through apex legends and it wouldn't work due to " Region" it was bought in so i redeemed it through my microsoft account. 8dbc606f-7185-4bf6-bf2b-3556e97675d0
  8. 70 dollar gift card not working telling me to contact the merchant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    70 dollar gift card not working telling me to contact the merchant: Oh hi there I brought a 70 dollar xbox gift card and when I went to buy something with it it comes up with “this code is yet not activated please contact the merchant” help me with this please...
  9. Can I use a 50 dollar Xbox gift card to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I use a 50 dollar Xbox gift card to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for pc?: Because you can buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock from the Xbox app, can you use an Xbox gift card to redeem Minecraft from the Xbox app? fc0136c8-88ed-47c6-93c8-2efc69ac1161
  10. 5 dollar gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    5 dollar gift card: I received a 5 dollar gift card and i don’t not see anything deposited in my account. Is there a problem or can i not use it? 3dc479b3-2e6e-4a0f-a2f9-fa051d0a5859