My 3m prepaid xbox live gift card did not give me gold. It sent me an email saying it was ...

Discus and support My 3m prepaid xbox live gift card did not give me gold. It sent me an email saying it was ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I put in the code and itsaid it was confirmed but I still don't have gold. I don't want to go and buy another card just because of xbox messing up.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Its Alpha Camel, Dec 15, 2016.

1. My 3m prepaid xbox live gift card did not give me gold. It sent me an email saying it was ...

I put in the code and itsaid it was confirmed but I still don't have gold. I don't want to go and buy another card just because of xbox messing up.

:)

Its Alpha Camel, Dec 15, 2016
  2. I cannot cancel auto-renewal or remove the payment method

edit - i meant to say that the new card is not listed on the subscription payment options.

only the old card is listed. attempting to add a new card just says that the card has already been associated with the account

This is currently what my subscription page says..... -

Xbox Live Gold

Prepaid 3M Xbox LIVE Gold

Expires on:

08/04/2015

Paid with: **** EDITED OUT OLD CREDIT CARD DETAILS ***

no auto-renewal cancel option is listed anywhere. i do recall cancelling it ages ago and ive since been using up a couple prepaid cards i was given as a gift.

DeadJerichoUK, Dec 15, 2016
  3. BaurisBauris
    BaurisBauris Guest
    Free 1 month subscription but cannot download games

In my Services & subscriptions page I can see:

Subscription

Expires on

3/24/2016

Paid with

Prepaid card

BaurisBauris, Dec 15, 2016
  4. My 3m prepaid xbox live gift card did not give me gold. It sent me an email saying it was ...

Hi Alpha Camel -

Sorry to hear about any frustration this may have caused. Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with account and billing issues here on the public facing forums. You will need to speak directly with phone
    or chat support
    for further assistance regarding your Xbox Live Gold.

Please let us know if you have any additional Xbox support questions! We're here to help. My 3m prepaid xbox live gift card did not give me gold. It sent me an email saying it was ... :)

Miss Ghidorah, Dec 16, 2016
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

My 3m prepaid xbox live gift card did not give me gold. It sent me an email saying it was confirmed.

Hi Alpha Camel -

Sorry to hear about any frustration this may have caused. Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with account and billing issues here on the public facing forums. You will need to speak directly with phone
    or chat support
    for further assistance regarding your Xbox Live Gold.

Please let us know if you have any additional Xbox support questions! We're here to help. :)
  6. DeadJerichoUK Win User

I cannot cancel auto-renewal or remove the payment method

edit - i meant to say that the new card is not listed on the subscription payment options.

only the old card is listed. attempting to add a new card just says that the card has already been associated with the account

This is currently what my subscription page says..... -

Xbox Live Gold

Expires on:

08/04/2015

Paid with: **** EDITED OUT OLD CREDIT CARD DETAILS ***

no auto-renewal cancel option is listed anywhere. i do recall cancelling it ages ago and ive since been using up a couple prepaid cards i was given as a gift.
  7. BaurisBauris Win User

Free 1 month subscription but cannot download games

In my Services & subscriptions page I can see:

Subscription

Expires on

3/24/2016

Paid with

Prepaid card
  8. FaridBoss Win User

Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code be

xbox emailed me 'successfully activated Prepaid 3M Xbox LIVE Gold on Tuesday, December 13, 2016' but i cant play.... when i want to redeem again i got that error... what do i do?????
  9. RobotDogPet Win User

Please Help Me!!!!!!

I did not buy a card. Xbox live sent a code to me for a $5 gift card.
Thema:

My 3m prepaid xbox live gift card did not give me gold. It sent me an email saying it was ...

1. My 3m prepaid xbox live gift card did not give me gold. It sent me an email saying it was ... - Similar Threads - prepaid live gift

2. 12 month prepaid gold live on xbox series s redeemed but showing $0.00

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 month prepaid gold live on xbox series s redeemed but showing $0.00: Hi, redeemed 2 prepaid £15 gift cards and 12 month gold live. at first wouldnt accept them because of incorrect currency. It turned out 1 of the 2 countries in my account details was showing USA...
  3. Xbox live gold code from prepaid 6month Xbox live gold card not working...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold code from prepaid 6month Xbox live gold card not working...: I went to redeem the code for xbox live for 6 months. I entered the code, then it asked if i wanted to set up recurring payments and get an extra month free, so i agreed to that, then it said...
  4. Unable to redeem Xbox live gold prepaid card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Xbox live gold prepaid card: I purchased a 3 month Xbox live gold prepaid card this week for my xbox (that I just bought). However, when I set up my account and later entered the redeem code for xbox live it told me it had...
  5. What will happen if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription that I got from a prepaid card?

in XBoX on Windows
    What will happen if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription that I got from a prepaid card?: Hi, I recently redeemed a Xbox Live Gold subscription prepaid card and was planning on upgrading it to Ultimate for 1$, or trying to convert it to 4 months of game pass which I had heard from...
  6. Xbox Live Prepaid Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Prepaid Code: Hi, I got a prepaid xbox live code for christmas which was meant to be for 12 months which i remember redeeming but today it said that I needed to renew it even though it said it would be a 12...
  7. Xbox live prepaid card error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live prepaid card error: When my friend tries to redeem his 1 year gold membership it gives him a sign in error that says cancel and ok but when he clicks ok it just says the code not found...
  8. Can't use money from prepaid gift card to buy xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use money from prepaid gift card to buy xbox live: I just bought a $25 gift card from the store to redeem it. after i redeemed it i went to buy xbox gold for one month period, but after i pressed buy the store is asking me for a payment option to...
  9. 3 months of xbox live gold and prepaid gift card both dont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 months of xbox live gold and prepaid gift card both dont work: i typed both codes in seperately and neither one works, i've waited and tried multiple times yet nothing, help. 58471fd2-99f6-459e-af11-c149446cfad5
  10. Can't use xbox live gold membership prepaid gift cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use xbox live gold membership prepaid gift cards: One of my friends gave me three 1 month xbox live gold membership prepaid gift cards. I could activated one off them but I couldn't active the other two. now what should I do right now? please...