my 360 won't let me make a profile

Discus and support my 360 won't let me make a profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi I have a Xbox 360 I've been wanting to use but when I try to make a new profile on it would send me to the make a profile name and I've been trying... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Savonjae Cox, Jul 21, 2023.

1. Savonjae Cox
    Savonjae Cox Guest

hi I have a Xbox 360 I've been wanting to use but when I try to make a new profile on it would send me to the make a profile name and I've been trying to get it to work but it doesn't what should I do?

:)

Savonjae Cox, Jul 21, 2023
  2. Butytho Win User

It won't let me sign in to my profile

Idk why this is happening it was fine earlier
  3. lllWormWoodlll Win User

My profile won't let me sign in

Hi, I would try to log into my account on the computer and see if that works.. here is a link Log in
  4. lllWormWoodlll Win User

5. jackg0709 Win User

Have you received an error code
  6. AridLizard Win User

Thema:

1. my 360 won't let me make a profile - Similar Threads - 360 won't let

2. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  3. Xbox 360 slim e won't let me do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim e won't let me do anything: My old xbox 360 slim e gives me an error saying "A problem occurred while signing in. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support." when I boot up the console, when I try...
  4. I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...: Every time I go onto a 360 game in the past week it won't let me on xbox live and so I looked online and it says to clear local xbox 360 saved storage and stuff and it said it would work. Now I...
  5. just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...: bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its doing it with all my 360 games e9df6b40-85c6-47d0-80d4-805a8bb1e817
  6. Xbox 360 data gone and I can't recover it back because it won't let me sign in. How do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 data gone and I can't recover it back because it won't let me sign in. How do I...: Short summary, I downloaded codbo2 on my brothers console and wanted to play it. For some odd reason, I didn't see my profile, so I I tried to sign in but it wouldn't let me. I looked around and...
  7. Why won't my Xbox 360 slim let me sign into a downloaded account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my Xbox 360 slim let me sign into a downloaded account: Hello. So i was watching youtube on my XBOX 360 slim and I got a "signed out of XBOX live" so I tried to sign in and it didn't work so I just turned off the console for a little bit and then I...
  8. My Xbox 360 won't let me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox 360 won't let me sign in: my Xbox 360 will not allow me to sign into anything. I have made 2 different accounts and neither of them will sign in. when I try, I get a pop up saying "sorry, there's a problem with the...
  9. The Orange box on 360 STILL won't let us buy it in the store, why is that and why havent...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange box on 360 STILL won't let us buy it in the store, why is that and why havent...: Some of us have gone all digital and would like it in our library. Why can't we buy it? Take my money. a89aefc3-606d-4fe5-a851-34feb1da4169
  10. How do I get my Xbox 360 to browse the internet it won't even let me

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my Xbox 360 to browse the internet it won't even let me: It won't let me get into the internet to search anything on it it's just like says it can't load up I'm wondering why f1583144-6fd1-4a93-b5c9-7ecad7c226b9