My 360 won't download the update it needs in order to connect to internet

Discus and support My 360 won't download the update it needs in order to connect to internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My exbox 360 won't down the new update needed b41a92b9-802c-4edf-b07b-8ad444661cb3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VintageClover98, Nov 10, 2015.

1. My 360 won't download the update it needs in order to connect to internet

My exbox 360 won't down the new update needed

:)

VintageClover98, Nov 10, 2015
  2. Unable to download an update to connect to Xbox Live.

I am trying to connect to Live and a message shows that says I need to download an update in order to connect. It says the download failed and I need to test my connection but when I test it, it says I have to download the update! I can connect to my network
    and internet just fine but the update pops up for Xbox Live.

It also gave me Status Code: 351F - 3CD6 - A080 - 0F00 - 8007 - 2EE2

Any help is appreciated!

AVOID DANGR MAN, Nov 10, 2015
  3. snobbychode
    snobbychode Guest
    Xbox 360 isn't connecting to Xbox live. Even though internet hasn't been changed

I have used xbox live before for a month last year, our internet hasn't changed but for some reason it won't connect to xbox live any more.

It comes up with a notification saying I need to download an update in order to play xbox live But I'm unable to download it

snobbychode, Nov 10, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. If you have a wireless connection you can try connecting via ethernet cable or follow the instructions at the link below to get an offline update.

support.xbox.com/.../system-updates-info

onyxishere, Nov 10, 2015
  5. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Hi there,

could you specify a little more information on what exactly is happening? Does the update show a specific error code? If so please specify it, it may help to determine a cause.

Also be sure to check if there is a storage device available, when not accepting the update. A storage device must be present in order to download an update..

Let us know the results for both queries

6. Cybersoap Win User

Xbox 1 can’t connect to Wifi

I did the soft factory reset however bow my Xbox is saying that i need an update in order to use it, however i cannot download the update as my Xbox still has no internet connection.
  7. WPAK Win User

Xbox one - No internet

Hi there,

I'm afraid that for initial set-up an internet connection is required, since it will download an update and other steps that require an active internet connection.

After the initial set up is done, the console can be set to offline more (via the Settings) after which no internet connection is needed.

Keep in mind that games usually will have an update, so in order to fully enjoy a game, it's best to periodically connect the console to the internet and download any updates.

As alternative option, a wifi hotspot could be used for initial set up (via for example a smart phone), but keep in mind that the initial update can be quite big so make sure the data connection on the phone is capable of it and won't result in high mobile
    costs
  8. Z4ZonE Win User

Getting GTA V updates offline? Download on USB Drive...

you can get xbox 360 update from xbox.com with a usb, but for gta5 updates, you need your console to be connected to the internet. you can get the update from the market place to download the update from xbox.com, but you will still need your console to
    be connect to the internet.

you can not get an update for a game basically
  9. WPAK Win User

playing old xbox games on a 360 AHHHH! Help

Or you can connect the console to the internet, and the update will automatically updated.

-

Also you will need an official xbox 360 harddrive to be able to run original xbox games.

Any fake harddrives won't work
  10. HassanB Win User

account deleated

You need an active internet connection in order to be able to download your profile to your console. If you don't have any sort of internet connection to your console then you won't be able to download the profile. There's no way to download it from the
    PC and then move it to the console, doesn't quite work like that. Follow the instructions in Mad Cow Dizease's link for instructions on how to download the profile.
Thema:

1. My 360 won't download the update it needs in order to connect to internet - Similar Threads - 360 won't download

2. Xbox 360 game won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game won't download: I bought Silent Hill HD collection for the Xbox 360 and I tried to download it to my Xbox 360 from the market place but it won't install after 79% and brings up a message saying that the game...
  3. I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...: Every time I go onto a 360 game in the past week it won't let me on xbox live and so I looked online and it says to clear local xbox 360 saved storage and stuff and it said it would work. Now I...
  4. Xbox Series S won't download Xbox 360 profile for any games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S won't download Xbox 360 profile for any games?: Hello, I've been having this issue for about a few months now and haven't figured out how to rectify it at all. The main issue is that the 360 emulator seems to be in the original update for the...
  5. my xbox 360 won't start downloading games, so what to do ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox 360 won't start downloading games, so what to do ?: Hi. So I've been trying to download games on my xbox 360 but it just responds with the error 80150017. the errors differ from each game I try to download, for example: far cry 2 I get that error...
  6. my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...: my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my console. it says my account and password didnt work with an error code: 8015D002....
  7. Why won't my Section 8 360 disc download to my Xbox one console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Section 8 360 disc download to my Xbox one console?: I'm trying to play section 8 again for the first time in years since I last played on 360. I took good care of my discs and I never had a problem with this disc that I can remember. I put it in to...
  8. Xbox One won't download my Xbox 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One won't download my Xbox 360 profile: I have literally searched and done every suggestion online. Nothing works on how to fix 360 profile problem. How can you say we are backwards compatible or whatever and not a damn thing works for...
  9. Why won't my profile download or log in on my 360 account or games when it's on for Xbox 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my profile download or log in on my 360 account or games when it's on for Xbox 1...: My xbox 1 will not let me download my profile from my 360 acct so i can play modern warfare 3 it's frustrating 3a52d975-b4fc-4f0f-8bfb-fa54471082b0
  10. Xbox One won't download my Xbox 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One won't download my Xbox 360 profile: I have literally searched and done every suggestion online. Nothing works on how to fix 360 profile problem. How can you say we are backwards compatible or whatever and not a damn thing works for...