My 360 S will not play Just Dance 3&4 or Dance central 2

Discus and support My 360 S will not play Just Dance 3&4 or Dance central 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I used to be able to play the games but one day they just stopped working , So I bought each game brand new thinking it would work and it still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AnimateGlobe19, Jun 7, 2014.

1. My 360 S will not play Just Dance 3&4 or Dance central 2

I used to be able to play the games but one day they just stopped working , So I bought each game brand new thinking it would work and it still doesn't? Ive tried the dr disc for xbox and still nothing has worked please help!

:)

AnimateGlobe19, Jun 7, 2014
  2. Yes, I'm a New XBOX 360 Owner...

---

Hello "JasonGoalie34"

---

I would highly recommend the following games for you.

---

(1) Dance Central

(2) Dance Central 2

(3) Dance Central 3

(4) Dance Evolution

(5) Kinect Sports

(6) Just Dance 3

(7) Just Dance 4

---

Just so you know, I don't have the Kinect because I have no interest in it, but the people that I know who love the Kinect love these games My 360 S will not play Just Dance 3&4 or Dance central 2 :)

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night My 360 S will not play Just Dance 3&4 or Dance central 2 :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Jun 7, 2014
  3. mallraider75
    mallraider75 Guest
    Looking for Kinect Friends!!!

Looking for someone who plays Kinect? I got Dance Central 2 & 3, Kinect Sports 1 & 2, Just Dance 3, 4, & Greatest Hits. Let me know, if you wanna add me.

Thanks,

Andrew

mallraider75, Jun 7, 2014
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Yes, I'm a New XBOX 360 Owner...

---

Hello "JasonGoalie34"

---

I would highly recommend the following games for you.

---

(1) Dance Central

(2) Dance Central 2

(3) Dance Central 3

(4) Dance Evolution

(5) Kinect Sports

(6) Just Dance 3

(7) Just Dance 4

---

Just so you know, I don't have the Kinect because I have no interest in it, but the people that I know who love the Kinect love these games :)

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  5. An Xbox Dude Win User

Best multiplayer Dance Games?

Dance Central 2 allows two players to dance at once. I'm not sure about Just Dance 3.
  6. gameshoes3003 Win User

Best multiplayer Dance Games?

I've played Just Dance 2 before and it was fun; I'm sure the third one is better.

But critics seem to rate Dance Central 2 over Just Dance 3.

But that's all I know.
  7. mallraider75 Win User

Looking for Kinect Friends!!!

Looking for someone who plays Kinect? I got Dance Central 2 & 3, Kinect Sports 1 & 2, Just Dance 3, 4, & Greatest Hits. Let me know, if you wanna add me.

Thanks,

Andrew
  8. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Dance Central 3 import xbox 360

Hi Quinn,

Thanks for reaching out to us! We understand
    this situation can be frustrating. We have noticed others were having a similar issue as well.
    Exporting the original
    Dance Central
    and/or
    Dance Central 2
    to Dance Central 3
    will cost 400 Microsoft points per disc, and you need an Xbox-LIVE enabled Gamertag that has permission to make purchases. If you've already exported the original
    Dance Central
    track list into
    Dance Central 2, you don't need to export those songs again; they'll automatically install in your
    Dance Central 3
    library. All of your previously purchased downloadable content will also import automatically.

Side Note:
    each game can only be exported once.

Please check out the
    following link regarding the steps to take to export
    Dance Central and / or
    Dance Central 2 into
    Dance Central 3.

I hope this helps! Let us know if this helped
Thema:

My 360 S will not play Just Dance 3&4 or Dance central 2

1. My 360 S will not play Just Dance 3&4 or Dance central 2 - Similar Threads - 360 play Dance

2. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  3. How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?: I know that xbox live gold now is game pass core, but i want to be sure that when i will redeem game pass core code i would be able to play online. be780707-f773-462d-b006-4b52ef2c6e44
  4. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  5. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x: I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it says I can't connect to Xbox live I've tried...
  6. Xbox 360 controller is not playing any audio or microphone is not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller is not playing any audio or microphone is not working.: I recently just bought a 2.5mm female to 3.5mm headphone jack so I could listen to audio and talk on my old Xbox 360 using newer headphones. But it doesn't play any sound through it and doesn't...
  7. I want to know why it is not possible to be able to use an Xbox 360 controller to play Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to know why it is not possible to be able to use an Xbox 360 controller to play Xbox...: I mean seriously tho. It is mainly because my Xbox One controller is in bad condition and has bad drift on both analog sticks. i love playing the fallout series along with alot of other games i...
  8. my sonic unleashed game on the xbox 360(brand new btw) isnt working, it only says, play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my sonic unleashed game on the xbox 360(brand new btw) isnt working, it only says, play...: It either has a laser burn, or something is wrong with the laser e05ab3d3-7d05-4022-a070-f96b3cbb9a3e
  9. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  10. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...