My 360 games are unreadable because of an original Xbox game.

Discus and support My 360 games are unreadable because of an original Xbox game. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing an original Xbox game and from time to time was switching from it to an Xbox 360 game. Upon completion of the original Xbox game, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xant The Wizard, Feb 21, 2014.

1. My 360 games are unreadable because of an original Xbox game.

I was playing an original Xbox game and from time to time was switching from it to an Xbox 360 game. Upon completion of the original Xbox game, I decided to play another 360 game. However, when I put it in the console, the disc is unreadable. Why is this
    happening?

:)

Xant The Wizard, Feb 21, 2014
  2. mbarney1
    mbarney1 Guest
    Disc Drive Problems

My Original 360 Is have problems reading my discs. I have tried all of my games and every time i put a game in it says Open Tray and on the odd occasion it says Unreadable Disc. What is the problem with my Xbox.

mbarney1, Feb 21, 2014
  3. Toad 004
    Toad 004 Guest
    backwards compatibility

Wait, in your tags, it says "Unreadable disk". If the 360 gives an unreadable disk error, it means just that, it can't read the disk.

If you play an xbox game that is NOT backwards compatible, it will FLAT OUT SAY "THIS ORIGINAL XBOX GAME IS NOT COMPATIBLE". Not "this disk cannot be read".

Try cleaning the disk. Are there any scratches on it?

Toad 004, Feb 21, 2014
  4. Malacath
    Malacath Guest

The xbox original wouldn't have broke your drive. It's purely coincidence.

Anyway have you tried other 360 games as well? and does the xbox original disc still work?

Malacath, Feb 23, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: