my 3.0 usb 32 gb not working to record captures

Discus and support my 3.0 usb 32 gb not working to record captures in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; this is the third time buying a USB for my Xbox and this time i bought a Toshiba 32 GB 3.0 USB . I formatted it perfectly yet it still records up tto 2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fxris2004, May 16, 2020.

1. fxris2004
    fxris2004 Guest

this is the third time buying a USB for my Xbox and this time i bought a Toshiba 32 GB 3.0 USB . I formatted it perfectly yet it still records up tto 2 mins . I've tried everything and by now I'm pissed. i hv to record clips for my yt channel and im stuck
    dealing with this ****. pls someone help me out.

:)

fxris2004, May 16, 2020
  2. AngelObullets Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 360S not recognizing Sandisk 32GB Flash Drive

A 32 GB flash drive would be too small for a One to use for storage space. Requirements for external storage devices are that they are at least 128 GB and USB 3.0.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox One S Record Gameplay Micro Sd Card

Hi Ameerh1! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

The USB device needs to be a USB 3.0, NTFS-formatted to work for captures, i don't believe a MicroSd with a USB adapter can reach USB 3.0 speed
  5. User17908742 Win User

Deleted screenshots problem needs to be fixed.

Nevermind, I realized I just needed to get a 3.0 USB stick and format it for NTSC and select it as capture location in storage settings (using the 3.0 usb slot in the left side, the one on the back isn't 3.0 and doesn't work for it).
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

How to record gameplay on x series x and then transfer to PC to edit

Hi,

The Storage Epansion card from Seagate is for Xbox game installs/downloads. It can't be used to record gameplay, which is why your Google searches were unsuccessful.

All you need to capture externally is an inexpensive USB 3.0 storage device. A suitable flash drive can do it.

Capture Xbox game clips to external storage.
Thema:

1. my 3.0 usb 32 gb not working to record captures - Similar Threads - usb working record

2. USB ports not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB ports not working: So my towns power went out and I came back to find my USB ports didn’t want to connect my headset USB. I tried to turn it off and on (nothing), restarting and still nothing. BUT!!! My headset had...
  3. My usb don’t work and when i plug in my controller it vibrates

in XBoX on Consoles
    My usb don’t work and when i plug in my controller it vibrates: I have an around 5 month old Xbox series S. purchased 27th of December 2023. I like to play keyboard and mouse but when i plug in both the usbs for them it doesn’t do anything. Playing keyboard...
  4. Xbox Series S screen recording isn’t working properly with USB-drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S screen recording isn’t working properly with USB-drive: Hi, after Xbox update in April Xbox series S stopped recording screen correctly when using usb drives. Now sometimes it saves corrupted file that i cannot open, but sometimes it doesn't even start...
  5. Recording With USB On Xbox Series S Doesn't Work Properly, Corruption, No Recent Captures...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recording With USB On Xbox Series S Doesn't Work Properly, Corruption, No Recent Captures...: This is preventing me from capturing necessary footage & I beg you guys to work on this as soon as possible. When Recording with a USB or sometimes even normal recording, if you press stop button...
  6. Dualshock 4 not working with my computer when connected through USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dualshock 4 not working with my computer when connected through USB: The yellow bar lights up and sometimes it resets my audio devices, but it isn't recognized by games unless I have it connected by bluetooth, which I typically keep off. The controller did work via...
  7. Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update

in XboX Insiders
    Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update: Hi, i use a powered USB Hub with two HDD's and a Logitech Dongle since i own my Series X. After the last Update, it stopped working, so my 2 HDD`s won't work anymore:( Tested the Hub with my PC...
  8. make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x: make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x 0c98e371-89d0-42b3-b2b3-9f0c23f85598
  9. If I use Storage Expansion card on Xbox Series will my USB storages be active/work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I use Storage Expansion card on Xbox Series will my USB storages be active/work?: I have three USB SSD plugged to my Xbox Series and i want to know if by adding a Storage Expansion Card they will all(4) work simultaneous. I'm asking this because on PC, when you add an NVME...
  10. Will a usb wifi adapter work on the Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a usb wifi adapter work on the Xbox one?: My original Xbox One's wifi network card has burned out. Will a 3rd party network adapter work for it? 62c508f1-e57e-4282-9eb8-316590f127bf